(Last updated: September 6, 2021).
Hepburn & District Parks and Recreation Board provides support and resourcing for the Community Groups and Organizations for Sport, Recreation, & Culture. Click below for more info.
- NEW: Hepburn Childcare Centre - Plans are underway. The New Board is Tamara Kaminski, Sarah Chamryk, Karen Voth, Morgan Hamm, Adrienne Ashley, Melissa Beierle, Kim Klein, Deidra Prosofsky (Council Liaison).
- Hepburn Before & After School Program - Plans are underway for fall 2021.
- Hepburn Centennial Bowl - Currently Closed. Board has turned over the facility to the Town. To inquire about this property, email email@example.com.
- Hepburn Cooperative Playschool - In Season September to June. Age 3 and 4 year programs. Board members needed. **Relocating to Hepburn Community Centre, Room B161, for Fall 2021.
- Hepburn Figure Skating - In Season November to March. Registration coming in September 15, 2021.
- Hepburn Library Board - Year Round. Wheatland Regional Library network. Waldheim Branch is 10 minutes way.
- Hepburn Museum of Wheat - In Summer to Fall. Open Saturdays (10am-3pm) from July 3 to Fall. Threshing Day Celebration September 11.
- Hepburn Minor Hockey - In Season November to March. Registration coming September 8 at the Hepburn Marketplace!
- Hepburn Minor Soccer - In Season May to June.
- Hepburn Seniors Association – In Season year-round. Operates Hepburn Centre at 422 Main Street, & Helping Hands Sewing Group. Wednesday Morning Coffee Times at 9am.
- Hepburn School Community Council – In Season September to June. Click here to view more details about HSCC Initiatives.
- Hepburn Sew 4 Fun Quilting Group - runs out of The Centre on Tuesdays this year. In Season Fall to Spring.
- Hepburn Adult Slo-Pitch League - TBA. May-June usually.
- Hepburn Mom's Play Group - TBA. Watch for summer updates. Join the Facebook Private Group. Contact Info TBA.
- Hepburn Little Free Library - Active. Visit the library today! Located at the corner of Main Street & Railway Street. Take a Book, Leave a Book! Donate books at the Town Office.
Support & Resourcing:
- Saskatchewan Community Lottery Annual Grants: $9800 has been allocated to our community groups from Saskatchewan Community Lottery Grants for 2021. Thanks to Saskatchewan Lotteries for their funding support to Sport, Recreation, & Culture! Funds are usually paid out in July or August. *Deadline for funding requests - March 15. **Deadline for project reports and receipts - May 15.
- Workshops: Parks and Recreation is able to provide free or low cost quality workshops through local connections and district support from Lakeland District for Sport, Culture, and Recreation. Ask about what's being planned for fall 2020!
- Starting New Things: Do you have an interest in starting a NEW GROUP OR INITIATIVE for a Sport, Recreation, and Culture area? Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and ideas.