(Last updated: October 21, 2020)
NOTE: This community groups page is under review and revision. If you have updates or suggestions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hepburn & District Parks and Recreation Board provides support and resourcing for the Community Groups and Organizations for Sport, Recreation, & Culture.
Click below for the community group you are interested in. If you see errors or omissions, please notifiy the office.
- Hepburn Before & After School Program - fall 2020 update coming soon.
- Hepburn Centennial Bowl - fall 2020 update coming soon.
- Hepburn Cooperative Playschool
- Hepburn Figure Skating
- Hepburn Library Board
- Hepburn Museum of Wheat
- Hepburn Minor Hockey
- Hepburn Minor Soccer
- Hepburn Seniors Association – operates the Hepburn Centre facility, & Hepburn Helping Hands Sewing Group.
- Hepburn School Community Council – Click here to view more details about HSCC Initiatives.
- Hepburn Sew 4 Fun Quilting Group
- Hepburn Adult Slo-Pitch League
- Hepburn Mom's Play Group
- Hepburn Little Free Library - NEW
- Hepburn LEGO Club - NEW
- Hepburn Minor Ball - NEW
- Saskatchewan Community Lottery Grants (ANNUAL!): $9800 has been allocated to our community groups from Saskatchewan Community Lottery Grants for 2020. Thanks to Saskatchewan Lotteries for their funding support to Sport, Recreation, & Culture! Funds are usually paid out in July or August. A reserve fund was set aside by Parks and Rec to make available to NEW INITIATIVES. To inquire about these funds, email email@example.com. Forms are available at the office. **Deadline for funding requests - March 15 (annually). EXTENDED DEADLINE to March 20 (2020). **Deadline for project reports and receipts - May 15 (annually).
- June is Recreation and Parks Month Grant (ANNUAL): $500 is available to promote June events promoting active recreation in the community. This funding often goes to Fair Days events, but if you have ideas, let us know.
- Workshops: Parks and Recreation is able to provide free or low cost quality workshops through local connections and district support from Lakeland District for Sport, Culture, and Recreation. Ask about what's being planned for fall 2020!
- Information: If you want to find out more information about a group, contact the person on the COMMUNITY GROUP PAGES, or contact the Town Office. If your group has changed members or information, please submit updates to the office for the website and the Howler.
- Communications and Promotion: Submit your requests to the office for the Digital Sign within the month of the promotion, and for the Howler newsletter.
- Starting New Things: Do you have an interest in starting a NEW GROUP OR INITIATIVE for a Sport, Recreation, and Culture area? Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and ideas.