(Last updated: May 20, 2021)
NOTE: This community groups page is under review and revision. If you have updates, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hepburn & District Parks and Recreation Board provides support and resourcing for the Community Groups and Organizations for Sport, Recreation, & Culture. Click below for the community group you are interested in.
- Hepburn Before & After School Program - Currently Closed. On Pause. Are you interested in this area? Email email@example.com.
- Hepburn Centennial Bowl - Currently Closed. Board has turned over the facility to the Town. Watch for Community Survey coming soon.
- Hepburn Cooperative Playschool - Active. Age 3 and 4 year programs. Board members needed.
- Hepburn Figure Skating - In Season November to March.
- Hepburn Library Board - Wheatland Regional Library network.
- Hepburn Museum of Wheat - TBA. In Season May to October usually.
- Hepburn Minor Hockey - In Season November to March.
- Hepburn Minor Soccer - In Season May to June.
- Hepburn Seniors Association – In Season year-round. Operates the Hepburn Centre facility, & Hepburn Helping Hands Sewing Group.
- Hepburn School Community Council – In Season September to June. Click here to view more details about HSCC Initiatives.
- Hepburn Sew 4 Fun Quilting Group - runs out of The Centre on Tuesdays this year. In Season fall to spring.
- Hepburn Adult Slo-Pitch League - TBA. May-June usually.
- Hepburn Mom's Play Group - TBA. Watch for summer updates.
- Hepburn Little Free Library - Active. Visit the library today!
- Hepburn LEGO Club - NEW - On Pause.
- Hepburn Minor Ball - NEW - Planning to Run Some Clinics. TBA
Support & Resourcing:
- Saskatchewan Community Lottery Annual Grants: $9800 has been allocated to our community groups from Saskatchewan Community Lottery Grants for 2021. Thanks to Saskatchewan Lotteries for their funding support to Sport, Recreation, & Culture! Funds are usually paid out in July or August. *Deadline for funding requests - March 15. **Deadline for project reports and receipts - May 15.
- June is Recreation and Parks Month Grant (ANNUAL): $500 is available to promote June events promoting active recreation in the community. This funding often goes to Fair Days events, but if you have ideas, let us know. TBA.
- Workshops: Parks and Recreation is able to provide free or low cost quality workshops through local connections and district support from Lakeland District for Sport, Culture, and Recreation. Ask about what's being planned for fall 2020!
- Starting New Things: Do you have an interest in starting a NEW GROUP OR INITIATIVE for a Sport, Recreation, and Culture area? Contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions and ideas.