Hepburn Seniors Association
(Last updated: May 1, 2020)
- Since: Year?
- QUESTIONS? Please contact: Jim and Dorothy Fehr (306) 947-2809 OR Tim and Dolores Martens (306) 260-4155.
- Wednesday Coffee Times, 9.00-10.00am. CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- NEW: Rental Rates $12.50/hr up to 4 hours. $80/day.
- AGM – February 19, 2020. AGM Updates: The Centre had their Annual General Meeting in February.
- Description: Our Centre is located on Main Street and Railway Avenue. The Centre building used to be a trading company and general store for Hepburn. At present, the Centre has enough dishes, cutlery, tables and chairs to seat 100 people. We have a piano, pool table and various other games. The Centre is available for rent for meetings, gatherings or banquets. We presently have 45 members. Memberships available to seniors ages 50+ for a price of $20/year.
- Every Wednesday is coffee time from 9.00-10.00am, throughout the year, including summer.
- The first Thursday of each month is a potluck at 6:00pm and most months we have a program to follow.
- The Executive is as follows: President - Jim Fehr, Vice President - Morris Pompu, Treasurer - Lydia Peters, and Secretary -
- Bookings: Main Contact - Jim and Dorothy Fehr (306) 947-2809; Back-up - Tim and Dolores Martens - Phone (306) 260-4155
- Members: Registered Seniors aged 50 and up who have paid the annual fee.
- Sub-Group: Helping Hands Group – October to March
- Facebook: None.
- Email: None at this time.
- Website: None.
- Volunteer Opportunities: See Volunteer Page.