(Last updated: May 19, 2022)
*Are you interested in moving to Hepburn? Read below, and contact the office to ask questions 306-947-2170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Are you new to Hepburn? Contact the Town Office to register for a utilities account, and receive an information welcome package. If you have pets, you can license them with the Animal Registration Form - Forms Page.
*Are you interested in commerical property or conducting business in Hepburn?
- We are a regional member of Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Agenda (SREDA). View member list: http://sreda.com/life-in-saskatoon/the-region/
- View Town Profile here: https://townfolio.co/sk/hepburn/demographics
- View Business Investment Package here: COMING SOON!
- Lease an office at the Heritage Common. Contact Ashton Prescott at email@example.com or 306-947-2180 to inquire about vacancies.
Lots for Sale:
- Whisper Ridge Development: Located at the northwest corner of Hepburn, this development has both standard and corner lots to choose from. Currently 15 lots available. Click here to view the lot map for North Hill Road and South Hill Road. The lot availability may be subject to change. To find out more, call 306-700-3130. It also includes the site of a new playground/park at 114 South Hill Road by May 2022.
- Silver Willow Estates: About 11 km south of Hepburn, on Highway 12.
- Other Lots - If you have lots for sale, please notify the office, or post info on the bulletin boards at the Town Office and on Main Street.
- Find out all about building guidelines and permits on the Town Office section - Forms Page.
Homes for Sale:
- Point 2 Homes is a great source for real estate listings. Go to: https://www.point2homes.com/
Properties for Rent:
- If you have properties for rent, post info on the bulletin board at the town office and on the community bulletin board on the south side of Main Street.
Hepburn Housing Authority:
- Low income/Senior Housing available, including Family Houses, and Semi-Detached Units. Note: The Housing Authority Manager also works with several other housing authorities in the region and can advise on openings. Units are located on Albert Place and 1st Avenue South.
- Contact: Housing Authority Manager, Linda Raby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-497-2824. Mailing Address: Box 309, Hepburn, SK S0K 1Z0.
- TENANT APPLICATIONS FORMS are available for pickup at the Town Office.
- To find out more about Saskatchewan Housing Corporation, click here for their website.