(Last updated: August 27, 2021)
*Are you interested in moving to Hepburn? Read more below, or call the office to ask questions - 306-947-2170.
*Are you new to Hepburn? Contact the Town Office to register your name for your utilities account, and receive an information welcome package. Office Hours are Mon to Fri 9-12, 12:30-4:30pm. If you have pets, you can license them with the Animal Registration Form (on forms page).
*Are you interested in commerical property or a new business plan? Interested in Moving or Starting a Business in Hepburn, contact the Town Office, and find out more about Hepburn!
- We are a regional member of Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Agenda (SREDA). View the membership list here: http://sreda.com/life-in-saskatoon/the-region/
- View Town Profile here: https://townfolio.co/sk/hepburn/demographics
Lots for Sale:
- Whisper Ridge Development: Located at the northwest corner of Hepburn, this newer development has both standard and corner lots to choose from. NEW: There are currently 16 lots available. Click here to view the lot map for North Hill Road and South Hill Road. The lot availability may be subject to change. To find out more, call 306-700-3130.
- Silver Willow Estates: About 12 km south of Hepburn, on Highway 12.
- Other Lots - If you have lots for sale, please notify the office, or post info on the bulletin boards at the Town Office and on Main Street.
- Find out all about building guidelines and permits on the Town Office section - Forms Page.
Homes for Sale:
- Point 2 Homes is a great source for postings. Go to: https://www.point2homes.com/
Properties for Rent:
- If you have properties for rent, you may post info on the bulletin board at the town office and on the community bulletin board on the south side of Main Street.
Hepburn Housing Authority:
- Low income/Senior Housing available, including Family Houses, and Semi-Detached Units. Note: The Housing Authority Manager also works with several other housing authorities in the region and can advise on openings. Units are located on Albert Place and 1st Avenue South.
- Contact: Housing Authority Manager, Linda Raby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-497-2824. Mailing Address: Box 309 Hepburn, SK S0K 1Z0.
- TENANT APPLICATIONS FORMS are available for pickup at the Town Office.
- To find out more about Saskatchewan Housing Corporation, click here for their website.