(Last updated: November 2, 2021).
Looking for a way to get involved? Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the latest opportunities. There are annual, seasonal, and event-based options available.
Needs & Openings
- Event Volunteers: Kids Activity Volunteers for PD Day Programs - TBA
- Event Volunteer: Saturday November 20 - Christmas Marketplace Volunteers
- HEPBURN MINOR SOCCER: Needs 2-3 board members.
- SHEPHERDS VILLA: Needs 1 board member. Contact Jean-Yves Marsolais or Keri Andres. Phone: 306-947-2107. Email: email@example.com
- HEPBURN FIRE/EMS DEPT: Welcomes new applicants. New interested members? Request an application from the Town Office.
- HEPBURN COOPERATIVE PLAYSCHOOL: Needs 1 board member.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS: Photographers are welcome to make submissions from Hepburn Events and Hepburn Life. Photo credits will be given. Please include your name and date of photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COMMUNITIES IN BLOOM: Gardening and Landscaping Skills: We are looking PEOPLE who are interested in community gardens, growing things, talking to people etc
- Pumpkin Painting Party Volunteer: October 29 - Erica A.
- Fall Festival Volunteers: September 10-11.
- Residents who are helping clean-up and beautify the town all year-round - your own residences, businesses, and public areas!
- Coaches: Year-Round!
- Community Group Board Members: Year-Round!
- Watch for NATIONAL VOLUNTEER WEEK celebrations, April 2022.
Hepburn Values the Spirit of Volunteering! You can nominate a person for these awards by emailing email@example.com. Deadlines will be advertised. Watch for photos and writeups here!
Citizen of the Year Award (generally awarded Spring):
- 2021: Warren Jeschke.
- 2020: Jesse and Joy Nokinsky.
- 2019: Erica Baerwald.
Volunteer of the Year Award (generally awarded Summer/Fall):
- 2021: POSTPONED TO 2022.
- 2020: Jennifer Beaumont-Becker
- 2019: Teddi Dear
- 2018: Janet Hamilton