(Last updated: May 28, 2022).
Looking for a way to get involved? Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the latest opportunities. There are board, subcommittee, annual, seasonal, event-based, and micro-volunteer options available.
MOST CURRENT NEEDS!
- Donating Your Money and Your Time Matter! To find out more about charitable giving options, email email@example.com to request a form.
- Park Installation - Little Park at 2nd Street East and 1st Avenue South - June 10-11. Volunteers needed.
- Nominations for Volunteer of the Year Open Soon!
- We celebrated NATIONAL VOLUNTEER WEEK celebrations, April 24-30, 2022 - https://volunteer.ca/nvw Volunteering Is Empathy In Action! V olunteers Bring Heart To Canada’s Communities. Let’s celebrate Canada’s volunteers. The empathy, compassion and generosity of volunteers creates connected communities and builds a stronger Canada. #NVW2022 #EmpathyInAction #VolunteersBringHeart #VolunteersConnectCommunities
- May 20-June 1 Open: Parks and Recreation Board Members Needed! Click Here for Application Form: https://forms.gle/qNzzZVkgcxCHeJZK8
- May 24: Marketplace Tuesdays - Help Needed with Apparel Sales, Kids Programs, Storywalk, Hosts, Ticket Sales, and more!
- May 30: Parent & Tot Playtime Volunteers.
- INTO THE ELEMENTS: Program assistants welcome.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS: Photographers are welcome to make submissions from Hepburn Events and Hepburn Life. Photo credits will be given. Please include your name and date of photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COMMUNITIES IN BLOOM: Gardening and Landscaping Skills: We are looking PEOPLE who are interested in community gardens, growing things, talking to people etc.
Community Group Openings:
- HEPBURN MINOR SOCCER: Needs 2-3 board members. Email: email@example.com
- SHEPHERDS VILLA: Needs 1 board member. Contact Jean-Yves Marsolais. Phone: 306-947-2107. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEPBURN FIRE/EMS DEPT: Welcomes new applicants for Fire, EMS, or both. Email for application package: email@example.com.
- Residents who are helping clean-up and beautify the town all year-round - residences, businesses, and public areas!
- Coaches: Year-Round!
- Community Group Board Members: Year-Round!
Hepburn Values the Spirit of Volunteering! You can nominate a person for these awards by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadlines will be advertised. Watch for photos and writeups here!
Citizen of the Year Award (generally awarded Spring):
- 2022: Postponed.
- 2021: Warren Jeschke.
- 2020: Jesse and Joy Nokinsky.
- 2019: Erica Baerwald.
Volunteer of the Year Award (generally awarded Summer/Fall):
- 2022: ?
- 2021: POSTPONED TO 2022.
- 2020: Jennifer Beaumont-Becker
- 2019: Teddi Dear
- 2018: Janet Hamilton