(Last updated: August 27, 2021).
Looking for a way to get involved? Contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about the latest opportunities. There are annual, seasonal, and event-based options available.
Hepburn Values the Spirit of Volunteering Here! You can nominate a person for these awards by emailing email@example.com. Deadlines will be advertised. Criteria to be posted soon. Watch for photos and writeups here!
Citizen of the Year Award (generally awarded Spring):
- 2021: Warren Jeschke.
- 2020: Jesse and Joy Nokinsky.
- 2019: Erica Baerwald.
Volunteer of the Year Award (generally awarded Summer/Fall):
- 2021: TBA
- 2020: Jennifer Beaumont-Becker
- 2019: Teddi Dear
- 2018: Janet Hamilton
Needs & Openings
- HEPBURN MINOR SOCCER: Needs 2-3 board members.
- SHEPHERDS VILLA: Needs 1 board member. Contact Jean-Yves Marsolais or Keri Andres. Phone: 306-947-2107. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HEPBURN FIRE/EMS DEPT: Welcomes new applicants. New interested members? Email to request an application from the Town Office.
- HEPBURN COOPERATIVE PLAYSCHOOL: Needs 2-3 board members.
- Photographers - Young or experienced photographers are welcome to make submissions from Hepburn Events and Hepburn Life. Photo credits will be given. Please include your name and date of photo to Lisa.
- COMMUNITIES IN BLOOM: Gardening Skills: We are looking PEOPLE who are interested in community gardens, growing things, talking to people etc
- Thanks to Community Members who are helping clean-up and beautify the town this spring and summer - your own residences, businesses, and public areas.