Into the Elements
(Last updated: May 19, 2022)
Into the Elements Outdoor Adventures is a Parks & Recreation program launched in winter 2021, celebrating the beauty of nature, outdoor spaces, discovery, and adventure. This program is facilitated and led by Jennifer Beaumont-Becker, the chairperson of Hepburn Parks and Recreation Board, with the assistance of community volunteers.
What's Up Next?
- Spring Events To Be Announced Soon - Kindness Rocks & More!
- Volunteer Sign-up - Junior leaders are welcome (aged 12 and up).
- NEW: Watch for kids tshirts coming in 2022!
- Registration Forms - please submit using Google Forms, automatically sent via email to us.
- Payment - Etransfer to email@example.com - with "Into the Elements" in the comments.
- Welcome letter - intro letter to the program and its objectives.
- Media release form - release form for photography and information. Please submit for first time registrants.
Celebrating Our Past Adventures
- January 22 - Snowshoe Excursion
- February 12 - Kicksled Adventure
2021 Adventures were:
- February 16 - Snowshoe Adventure
- February 18 - Tracking and Trekking Adventure
- February 27 - Snow Ski / Snow Shoe / Winter Obstacle Course Adventure
- March 6 - Kicksled Adventure
- April 10 - Wilderness Adventure - grades 3-6
- April 17 - Feathered Friends Adventure - grades 1-5