Into the Elements Outdoor Adventures
(Last updated: January 25, 2023)
Into the Elements Outdoor Adventures is a Parks & Recreation program launched in winter 2021, celebrating the beauty of nature, outdoor spaces, discovery, and adventure. This program is facilitated and led by Jennifer Beaumont-Becker with the assistance of community volunteers.
What's Up Next?
- Take the 1000 Hours Outside Challenge! Find out more here: https://www.1000hoursoutside.com/
- Winter Fun Dates Coming Soon!
- Volunteer Sign-up - Adult leaders are welcome. Junior leaders are welcome (aged 12 and up).
- NEW: Watch for kids tshirts!
- Registration Forms - please submit using Google Forms, automatically sent via email to us.
- Payment - Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org - with "Into the Elements" in the comments.
- Welcome letter - intro letter to the program and its objectives.
- Media release form - release form for photography and information. Please submit for first time registrants.
Celebrating Our Past Adventures
- January 22 - Snowshoe Excursion
- February 12 - Kicksled Adventure