Into the Elements Outdoor Adventures
(Last updated: September 6, 2021)
Email email@example.com for questions, registration, payments, suggestions, volunteering, and more. Follow the Parks and Recreation Page for weekly updates for this and other programs! Programmed, facilitated, and led by Jennifer Beaumont-Becker, the chairperson of Hepburn Parks and Recreation Board, with the assistance of Community Volunteers.
What's Up Next?
- Fall Programs - TBA!!
- Another Wilderness Adventure - TBA
- Volunteer Sign-up - Junior leader/volunteers are welcome (aged 12 and up). Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COVID information - basic protocols in line with Re-Open Sask guidelines
- Welcome letter - intro letter to the program and its objectives
- Media release form - release form for photography and information. Please submit for first time registrants.
Celebrating Our Past Adventures
Photos coming soon. Photography Credits Below.
- February 16 - Snow Shoe Adventure
- February 18 - Tracking and Trekking Adventure
- February 27 - Snow Ski / Snow Shoe / Winter Obstacle Course Adventure
- March 6 - Kicksled Adventure
- April 10 - Wilderness Adventure - grades 3-6
- April 17 - Feathered Friends Adventure - grades 1-5