Into the Elements Outdoor Adventures
(Last updated: December 6, 2023)
Into the Elements Outdoor Adventures is a Parks & Recreation program launched in winter 2021, celebrating the beauty of nature, outdoor spaces, discovery, and adventure. Volunteers Needed.
What's Up Next?
- Watch for WINTER OPPORTUNITIES!
- Snowshoe Rentals Available Starting Soon / Christmas Break. Email Lisa at email@example.com.
- Find Outside Adventures Sheet at Heritage Common, north gym foyer. Advent Adventure Sheets NOW AVAILABLE.
- Take the 1000 Hours Outside Challenge! Find out more here: https://www.1000hoursoutside.com/
- Volunteer Sign-up - Adult leaders are welcome. Junior leaders are welcome (aged 12 and up).
- Registration Forms - please submit using Google Forms, automatically sent via email to us.
- Payment - Etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org - with "Into the Elements" in the comments.
- Welcome letter - intro letter to the program and its objectives.
- Media release form - release form for photography and information. Please submit for first time registrants.
Celebrating Our Past Adventures!
- Snowshoe Trek - Saturday March 4 at Winter Fest
- January 22 - Snowshoe Excursion
- February 12 - Kicksled Adventure