Hepburn Museum of Wheat
(Last updated - October 25, 2021)
****Museum of Wheat Update: *The November Banquet (November 6, 2021) has been cancelled due to COVID restrictions. If you want to make a contribution to the Museum this year, contact a member of the Board.
- Since (Year).
- THANK YOU FROM THE MUSEUM OF WHEAT BOARD: We thank everyone for their support of the recent Threshing Day.
- Fundraising Banquet: November, Waldheim Jubilee Centre.
- Rentals: TBA
- AGM – February or March. No AGM in 2020 yet.
- Description: This board supervises the Museum of Wheat buildings, museum, and schoolhouse. Tours are available upon request. Season is open Saturdays from May to September.
- Opening Day: Saturdays in May, generally the 3rd Saturday of May.
- Hours: Saturdays, 10am-3pm, unless otherwise advertised.
- Threshing Day – A Saturday in Fall.
- The Executive positions: President - Simon Loewen, Vice President - Morris Pompu, Treasurer Dirk van Kuik, and Secretary Teddi Dear.
- Members: Jake Fehr, Tina Fehr, Morris Pompu, Simon Loewen, Darlene Loewen, Jeff Peters, Deidra Prosofsky (Council Rep).
- Facebook: None
- Email: To be confirmed.
- Web: Museum Info!
- Brochure: Museum Brochure – print this two-sided and fold into a brochure. Copies available in the Museum.
- Volunteer Opportunities: See Volunteer Page. New Members Welcome