(Last Updated:  January 16, 2023) 


Access Road – See these links:

Animal Registration – “Do I need to register my pet?”   Yes, thanks for continuing to register your pets.  Your animal should have a collar to wear the tag that you were given at registration. This helps us identify lost or wandering pets.  If you see a wandering pet, please include a clear photo with your complaint form.  Fines will be issued by the Twin Rivers Bylaws Officer if residents do not comply with animal bylaws.

Burns - "Who do I contact if I am planning a burn?"  Please phone Controlled Burn at 1-866-404-4911

Clean-Up Days:  Accepted & Non-accepted Materials

Concerns –  “How do I register a complaint?”  Put it in writing – send us an email.  A complaint is not official or registered until you fill out the Town of Hepburn Complaint Form.   This information is entered into an online system that notifies our Bylaws Officer about infractions regarding nuisance, animal control, parking, or other bylaw areas.  The Complaint Form can also be found under the Forms Section of the website.

Dumping:  REMINDER:  No unauthorized dumping of garbage, yard clippings, or other refuse is permitted within town limits or in the rural municipality.  Fines will be issued according to bylaw enforcement guidelines.

Electronic Bills:  Please help us reduce paper and increase the speed of your bill’s arrival by signing up for E-Bills and Notices.   You can print and return a completed Email Notices Consent Form by email, mail, or in person.  

Halloween:  This is a general Community Reminder to be Safe.  Please be watchful as pedestrians and drivers on the Hepburn roads from after school through early evening.   Click here for more information: Halloween Safety Tips.

Hepburn Housing Authority:  Application forms for rental housing are available at the Town Office.  Linda Raby is the Hepburn Housing Authority Manager.  Questions can be directed to her at 306-497-2824 or

Mowing: Please keep the ditches along your property maintained.

Online Banking Payments: Go to your online banking account and add the Town of Hepburn as a payee.  To enter an account number, use the letter ‘U’ for Utilities and the letter ‘T’ for Taxes, followed by a 0 and your 3 digit tax roll number.  Example: Utility account number – U0(Tax Roll Number). Taxes account number – T0(Tax Roll Number).  NOTE: Different banks may require more or less zeros.

Recreational Fires:   Please note these rules for: Recreational Fires.   **Please be reminded that if a Town Fire Bans were in place, they would be posted.   R.M. of Laird is a separate jurisdiction and sets its own Fire Bans.

SaskAlert.  Subscribe to SaskAlert.  Click here:  Click on the App Store links on this page to download the Sask Alert App.

Skunk Concerns:  Email the office at with your address, name, and description of skunk sightings, and we will add you to the list.  *If you or a pet has an encounter with a skunk, this product has been recommended:  Nature’s Miracle Skunk Odor Remover.

Spring Roadwork:  Spring road patching begins when the temperature is warm enough.   Specific locations needing attention can be emailed into the office at

Summer Maintenance: Please keep the areas along your property looking good!  Thanks for keeping grass cut in ditches and along sidewalks, and trimming trees to keep view and walkways clear, and keeping sidewalks clear of snow and ice during the winter.

Surveyor’s Certificates:  The Town does not have surveyor’s certificates or complete land surveys.  Surveying is the responsibility of SLSA.  For a certificate for your property, contact or 306-352-8999.

Tree Trimming:  Trees are to be kept trimmed in order to allow the grader to pass without being damaged.  At least 10-12 ft. high over streets and alleys.  Trimmed back to property lines if lower than 10 – 12 ft.  Sidewalk areas are to be trimmed to edge of sidewalk to not encroach on pedestrians and at least 8 ft. high over sidewalks.  Thank you for your cooperation.  Note:  The Bylaw Officer may stop by to address trees of concern.

Wild Animals: Concerned about skunks, coyotes, or other wild animals?  The town has traps for skunks.  Email the office.  Do you suspect the animal has rabies?  Call 1-800-667-7561 Conservation Officer OR 1-844-772-2437 Provincial Rabies Hotline. Is the animal injured, orphaned, etc?  Call 1-306-242-7177 Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of Sask.   Have you had an aggressive wildlife encounter?  Call 1-800-667-7561 Sask Environment TIP line.  General wildlife concern?  Call 1-800-567-4224 Sask Environment.

Well Decommissioning:  If you need info on decommissioning wells, click info here: Water Security Agency site.

Waste Bin Rentals:  Contact Loraas to book larger waste bins at 306-242-2300 or

Water Cards: Cards are no longer being loaded at the Town Office. You can still use your remaining balance at the water station, or ask us to load it onto a fob.  

Water Fob SystemFobs can be purchased and loaded at the Town Office for $45. Fobs can also be loaded on the Text2Car website.  Alternitively water can be purchased by using the QR code at the bulk water station, or with coin. Coin is available for purchase at the Town office. 

Seasonal Reminders:

- Animal Waste:  Ensure animal waste is picked up immediately on your travels through town (dog, cat, &/or horse).

- Ditches: Residents are reminded to mow all ditches along all sides of your property.

- Snow: Residents are reminded when clearing snow from driveways not to push the snow onto the roads or back alleys.
 - Please ensure that all vehicles and garbage/recycle bins are off the streets after a snow fall so the grader can clear the roads.

- Street Sweeping:  Notices about street sweeping will be posted on facebook.

- Fire Ban for R.M. of Laird:   R.M. Bans do NOT apply to the Town of Hepburn.  If a fire ban would be issued, the Town of Hepburn / Town Council issues its own ban.    These notices would be posted on Town Bulletin Board, Facebook, and Town Website.

Town of Hepburn

402 Main Street
P.O. Box 217
Hepburn, SK, S0K 1Z0


Phone: 1.306.947.2170
Fax: 1.306.947.4202
Emergency Water / Sewer: 1.306.947.0000

Office Hours

Monday, Wednesday, Friday
9:00am-12:00pm, 12:30pm-4:30pm
Tuesday, Thursday 12:30pm-4:30pm 
Closed on statutory holidays


Hepburn, Saskatchewan, Canada