Waste & Recycling
(Last updated: April 20, 2023)
Loraas Disposal provides each occupied residence with three 95-US gallon wheeled carts for the collection of waste, recycling & organics. Each cart has a serial number and is assigned to the residence. Do not paint or mark your address on your cart. Vandalized, stolen or damaged carts will be replaced at the resident’s expense. Collection of waste and recycling is alternated on a bi-weekly basis.
- 2023 Curbside Waste, Recycling, & Organic Schedule
- Organics - What is Allowed & What is NOT
- Recycling Cart - List of Acceptable Plastics
- Recycling Cart - Guidelines - What is Allowed & What is NOT
- Cleanup Day List of Accepted Items
- For Large Bin Rentals, contact Loraas at 306-242-2300 or http://www.loraas.ca/service-quote/
“What should I do if my bin wasn’t collected?” Contact the Town Office 306-947-2170 asap. If you think that your street got missed, call the Office right away so they can check with dispatch before the driver leaves town.
Mennon Waste Transfer Station
The Waste Transfer Station is operated by the R.M. of Laird. Phone: (306) 945-2133.
See the RM of Laird website for information on: accepted materials, hours, directions and pricing: RM of Laird Website.