Newsletters & Seasonal Reminders:
(Last updated - November 13, 2020)
Are you an R.M. of Laird resident? You can sign up to receive the Hepburn Howler newsletter by email (PDF document). Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address.
- Animal Waste: Ensure animal waste is picked up immediately on your travels through town (dog, cat, &/or horse).
- Ditches: Residents are reminded to mow all ditches along all sides of your property.
- Tree Trimming: Residents are reminded to keep trees trimmed along your property.
- Snow: Residents are reminded when clearing snow from driveways not to push the snow onto the roads or back alleys.
Please ensure that all vehicles and garbage/recycle bins are off the streets after a snow fall so the grader can clear the roads.
- Street Sweeping: Notices about street sweeping will be posted on facebook.
- Recreational Fire Reminders: Please note these rules for: Recreational Fires.
- Fire Ban for R.M. of Laird: R.M. Bans do NOT apply to the Town of Hepburn. If a fire ban would be issued, the Town of Hepburn / Town Council issues its own ban. These notices would be posted on Town Bulletin Board, Facebook, and Town Website.
- Organic Waste Program: Sign-up is now closed. If you want to be on a waiting list (in case of a cancellation this year, or to be ahead for next year 2020), email your request to the Town Office. Email email@example.com. First Pick-Up Date is Thursday, May 14, and EVERY OTHER WEEK. Program runs May through October.
- Potholes: Pothole repair begins when temperatures are warm enough.
"The Hepburn Howler” is the Hepburn & Area Community Newsletter. The publication is distributed to town residents and customers with e-billing. If you would like to submit an item, contact the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission Deadline will vary a bit each month; plan for the last Friday before the distribution date. Next Dates - November 26th.
- Distribution Date - With Monthly Utility Billing. Next Dates - November 30th.
- Responses & Feedback: If you find an error in the Howler, please email as soon as you see it! If there is information that you would like to see in the Howler, let us know.
- Copies: The Howler is also available now at Hepburn Post Office foyer, Town Office, and Golden Chef.