(Last updated: October 20, 2021)
Crisis & Care Services:
- 24/7 Help Line. Call 1-844-751-2133 to access counselling support and referrals to community resources near you.
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection – Visit protectchildren.ca. If there is an emergency, call 911. If you need to talk to someone and don’t want to give your name, call Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 or go to: kidshelpphone.ca. If something inappropriate or uncomfortable happens online, report it at cybertip.ca or call toll-free at 1-866-658-9022.
- Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers. Talk, Type or Text your Tip. TALK: 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). TYPE: www.saskcrimestoppers.com. TEXT: text “TIP206” and your tip to CRIMES (274637)
- Farm Mobile Crisis Line. 24-7. Confidential crisis telephone counselling, support, information and referral services that respond to the needs of rural individuals, youth and families living on the farm or in a rural Saskatchewan community. Toll Free: 1-800-667-4442. Free and Confidential.
- Empty Arms Perinatal Loss Support Services: Support and services to families whose babies die before, during or after birth (in any trimester). Facebook: www.facebook.com/EmptyArmsPLS. Email: email@example.com Ph: Jasmin at 306-260-6806. Services include: certified birth and bereavement support, professional photography, memory-making guidance, monthly support group, online support group, mentoring, resources for family members.
- Gateway Regional Victim Services: Community based support in a courteous and compassionate manner that respects dignity and privacy while promoting personal well-being. Serving RCMP detachments of Big River, Blaine Lake, Green Lake, Loon Lake, Meadow Lake, Pierceland, Prince Albert, Rosthern, Shellbrook, Spiritwood, & Wakaw. 306-765-5574. NOTE: Hepburn is within the Rosthern RCMP district 306-232-6400.
- Roto-Rooter (306) 978-2249. Saskatoon. Open 24-7.
Sask Health Authority - Primary Health Care NE:
- Covers area of Cudworth, Wakaw, Rosthern, Duck Lake, Waldheim, and Hepburn.
- Kayla Burechailo, Director of Primary Health Care NE - 306-233-4001
- Find out more at: https://www.saskhealthauthority.ca/
- COVID Testing Information here: Click here to find a testing site near you.
Update: Rosthern Hospital will be offering testing soon. Coming Soon to Wakaw Primary Health and CEC in the evenings on on weekends. Note: COVID Test Results are not available immediately. Once results are available, Public Health will call you with the results, or you can access results through My Sask Health Record through eHealth Saskatchewan.
- Health and Medical Centre – 306-945-2355 – doctor, chiropractor, and public health nurse
- Rosthern Medical Clinic – 306-232-4894. New Location at 6001-12th Street, Rosthern. New Doctors to the area include: Dr. Eric Brenna, Dr. Levi Furber, and Dr. Keara Minish.
- Rosthern Community Services – 306-232-6001
- Rosthern Hospital – 306-232-4811
- Doctors Vision Care – 1-855-651-3311
- Rosthern Chiropractic – 306-232-4404
- Rosthern Dental - 306-232-5585. saskatoonsmilesgroup.com
Regional Links (Twin River / Valley Area):
- R.M. of Laird No. 404. Office 306-945-2133. www.rmoflaird.ca Office address: 3025 Central Avenue, Waldheim. Hours Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm. Closed for Lunch 12:00-12:30pm. Regular Council Meetings are the 2nd Thursday of the month. Contact R.M. of Laird Administrator Bertha Buhler. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access Communications Cooperative Ltd – www.accesscomm.ca or 1-866-363-2225.
- Clark’s Crossing Gazette
- Mennon Waste Site – For fees, info, and directions, click here. R.M. of Laird Mennon Waste Transfer Site – See the RM of Laird for information on accepted materials and pricing rates for Town of Hepburn customers: Transfer Waste Site Rates.
- Lakeland District for Sport, Culture & Recreation – Hepburn is in the Lakeland District.
- Sask Valley Hospital Foundation – http://svhf.ca/
- Waldheim Regional Library.
- Wheatland Regional Library
- Animal Protection Services – “Animal Protection Services of Saskatchewan Inc. has taken up the enforcement of Saskatchewan’s Animal Protection Act, 1999 that had historically been performed by the Investigative Services division of the Saskatchewan SPCA.” Click here.
- Call Before You Dig – locate underground water lines. If you plan to dig on your property for any reason, contact Sask 1st Call before you begin for SaskWater line locates. SaskWater-owned underground water lines will be marked so you can stay clear of them. www.sask1stcall.com or call 1-866-828-4888. clickbeforeyoudig.com – Know What’s Below. Whether you’re planning a home improvement job, planting a tree or installing a fence or deck, “Click Before You Dig” to safely identify buried utility lines.
- Community Futures Sagehill – Starting a business? The 13 Saskatchewan offices are part of a nation-wide network that is dedicated to helping small business owners succeed. 515 Mayer Street, Bruno, SK. S0K 0S0. www.cfsask.ca/sagehill or 1-888-732-8999
- Health Cards: Applying for a Health Card.
- Provincial Rabies Response Program – If you suspect an animal may be carrying rabies, contact 1-844-772-2437.
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency – http://www.sama.sk.ca/
- Saskatchewan Foster Families – Foster new beginnings.
- Saskatchewan Land Surveyors Association – www.slsa.sk.ca
- Sask Power – www.saskpower.com – Gas and electrical inspections 1-888-757-6937; customer services inquires 1-888-757-6937; call before you dig 1-866-828-4888; 24 hour power trouble and outage reporting – 306-310-2220.
- REPORT A STREETLIGHT? Click here to report: the location of a streetlight problem / outage.
- SaskWater – customer services and inquiries – 1-888-230-1111. 24-hour emergency line – 1-800-667-5799. Hours Monday to Friday 8-12, 1-5. SaskWater 2016-2017 Annual Report “Your Partner in Water” is available online. To view the report and learn more about your water and wastewater utility, visit saskwater.com and click on Publications under Media tab.
- TIP – Turn in Poachers – 1-800-667-7561 – 24 hours toll-free. SaskTel Cell #5555. http://www.sasktip.com/
- Tourism Saskatchewan – http://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com