(Last updated: August 2, 2019)
Links are listed in alphabetical order under the category headings. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crisis & Care Links
- 24/7 Help Line for anyone impacted by the Humboldt tragedy. Call 1-844-751-2133 to access counselling support and/or referrals to community resources nearest you. Made available by SUMA, Sask Urban Municipalities Association.
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection – “Helping families. Protecting children.” This is a charitable organization dedicated to the personal safety of all children. Their goal is to reduce child victimization by providing programs and services to the Canadian public. For more info, visit protectchildren.ca. FREE age-geared booklets and parent booklets from Canadian Centre for Child Protection are available at the Town Office.
- Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers. Talk, Type or Text your Tip. TALK: 1-800-222-TIPS (8477). TYPE: www.saskcrimestoppers.com. TEXT: text “TIP206” and your tip to CRIMES (274637)
- Farm Mobile Crisis Line. 24 hours a day, 7 Days a Week. Mobile Crisis Helpline. Mission: To provide confidential crisis telephone counselling, support, information and referral services that respond to the needs of rural individuals, youth and families living on the farm or in a rural Saskatchewan community. Toll Free: 1-800-667-4442. 24 hours per day. Seven days per week. Free and Confidential. There is no call display.
- Bell Let’s Talk Day is an annual initiative to raise awareness about mental health concerns in Canada. Will you join the conversation? Help end the stigma around mental illness. Find more information at: https://www.facebook.com/BellLetsTalk/
- Empty Arms Perinatal Loss Support Services: A local charity offering support and services to families whose babies die before, during or after birth (in any trimester). Facebook: www.facebook.com/EmptyArmsPLS. Email: email@example.com Phone: Jasmin at 306-260-6806. All support and services offered are free to families. Services include: certified birth and bereavement support, professional photography, memory-making guidance, monthly support group, online support group, mentoring, resources for family members, and more. If you would like to donate, send to Empty Arms, Box 2, Waldheim, SK S0K 4R0.
- Gateway Regional Victim Services: Gateway Regional Victim Services provides community based support to all individuals in a courteous and compassionate manner that respects dignity and privacy while promoting personal well-being. GRVS serves the RCMP detachments of Big River, Blaine Lake, Green Lake, Loon Lake, Meadow Lake, Pierceland, Prince Albert, Rosthern, Shellbrook, Spiritwood, and Wakaw. “We are here to lend a helping hand.” 306-765-5574. NOTE: Hepburn is within the Rosthern RCMP district 306-232-6400.
- Health and Medical Clinic – 306-225-4774
- Chiropractor – 306-270-0537 / 306-652-4070
- Doctor – 306-225-4774
- Health Nurse – 306-232-6001
- Wellness Clinic – 306-225-4531
- Health and Medical Centre – 306-945-2355 – doctor, chiropractor, and public health nurse
- Duck Lake
- Health Service Centre – 306-467-2233
- Family Wellness 306-467-4855
- Primary Health Nurse Practitioner – 306-467-2171
- Rosthern Community Services – 306-232-6001
- Rosthern Hospital – 306-232-4811
- Rosthern Medical Clinic – 306-232-4894
- Doctors Vision Care – 1-855-651-3311
- Rosthern Chiropractic – 306-232-4404
Regional (Valley Area/Twin Rivers District) Links
- Access Communications Cooperative Ltd – www.accesscomm.ca or 1-866-363-2225.
- Clark’s Crossing Gazette
- Mennon Waste Site – For fees, info, and directions, click here.
- Lakeland District for Sport, Culture & Recreation – Hepburn is in the Lakeland District.
- Red Ash Printing – Rosthern. Providing all your printing needs, over 25 years experience. Contact Renay Kowalczyk at 306-232-7773 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- R.M. of Laird – http://rmoflaird.ca/contact-us/
- R.M. of Laird Mennon Waste Transfer Site – NEW SEASON BEGINS April 1st. April 1st to September 30th: Every Thursday – 12 noon to 8 pm and 1st & 3rd Saturday of the Month – 9 am to 5 pm. See the RM of Laird for information on accepted materials and pricing rates for Town of Hepburn customers: Transfer Waste Site Rates.
- Rosthern Clothes Basket, Rosthern. 306-232-5388. Follow on Facebook.
- Rosthern Dental, Bldg B, 1002-6th Street, Rosthern. 306-232-5585. Hours Mon-Thu 8-4, Fri 8-3. New and emergency patients welcome. saskatoonsmilesgroup.com
- SaskCulture Days – “try something new” – create, participate, and share. Check out free activities all over the province: https://culturedays.ca/en/2017-activities. Check out Warman Culture Days here – Schedule of Events.
- Sask Valley Hospital Foundation – http://svhf.ca/
- Saskatchewan Winter Games 2018 – 17 sports offered with over 1800 participants, Feb 18-24, 2018 in North Battleford. To find out about athlete classifications and sports, click here: http://saskgames.ca/winter/games-participants/athletes
- Saskatchewan Summer Games – 2020. Last games 2016 in Estevan.
- Valley Soccer Association
- Waldheim Regional Library.
- Wheatland Regional Library
- Wild West Autobody – Langham, 206 Main Street, Box 500, Langham, SK S0K 2L0. Joe & Clarissa Penner. 306-283-9228.
- Youth Farm Corn Maze – More information at http://www.yfbc.com/AdmissionRates. Check it out on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/youthfarmcornmaze/
- Animal Protection Services – “Animal Protection Services of Saskatchewan Inc. has taken up the enforcement of Saskatchewan’s Animal Protection Act, 1999 that had historically been performed by the Investigative Services division of the Saskatchewan SPCA.” Click here.
- Birdwatching with a Purpose: Saskatchewan Breeding Bird Atlas invites you to identify birds in your area. Join in to make every bird walk count! For info on workshops, outings, & helping out, contact SKatlasReg13@gmail.com or click here to get involved with the Saskatchewan Bird Atlas.
- Call Before You Dig – locate underground water lines. If you plan to dig on your property for any reason, contact Sask 1st Call before you begin for SaskWater line locates. SaskWater-owned underground water lines will be marked so you can stay clear of them. www.sask1stcall.com or call 1-866-828-4888.
- clickbeforeyoudig.com – Know What’s Below. Whether you’re planning a home improvement job, planting a tree or installing a fence or deck, “Click Before You Dig” to safely identify buried utility lines.
- Community Futures Sagehill – Starting a business? Ask about Community Futures. Loans, advice, support. For 30 years, Community Futures has helped thousands of entrepreneurs across Canada bring their business dreams to life. Our 13 Saskatchewan offices are part of a nation-wide network that is dedicated to helping smal lbusiness owners succeed. 515 Mayer Street, Bruno, SK. S0K 0S0. www.cfsask.ca/sagehill or 1-888-732-8999
- Health Cards: Applying for a Health Card.
- MLA: Randy Weekes, Biggar-Sask Valley – Janet Hanson, Assistant, works out of the Bethany College Office. Contact (306) 948-4880.
- MP: Kelly Block, Carlton Trail-Eagle Creek – office located – info coming soon.
- Provincial Rabies Response Program – If you suspect an animal may be carrying rabies, contact 1-844-772-2437.
- Saskatchewan Arts Board – http://www.saskartsboard.com/
- Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency – http://www.sama.sk.ca/
- Saskatchewan Foster Families – Foster new beginnings.
- Saskatchewan In Motion – do it for life – Find out more about physical activity initiatives for you, families, communities. ScreenFreeWeek coming up.
- Saskatchewan Land Surveyors Association – www.slsa.sk.ca
- Saskatchewan Ministry of Agriculture – Agriculture Student Scholarships are offered to students who thinkAG. A grand-prize of $4000, and 3 runner-up scholarships of $200 are awarded to Grade 12 students or recent graduates (within the past two years) who are entering agriculture-related post-secondary studies. See more at – saskatchewan.ca/thinkag
- Sask Power – www.saskpower.com – Gas and electrical inspections 1-888-757-6937; customer services inquires 1-888-757-6937; call before you dig 1-866-828-4888; 24 hour power trouble and outage reporting – 306-310-2220.
- SaskWater – customer services and inquiries – 1-888-230-1111. 24-hour emergency line – 1-800-667-5799. Hours Monday to Friday 8-12, 1-5. SaskWater 2016-2017 Annual Report “Your Partner in Water” is available online. To view the report and learn more about your water and wastewater utility, visit saskwater.com and click on Publications under Media tab.
- TIP – Turn in Poachers – 1-800-667-7561 – 24 hours toll-free. SaskTel Cell #5555. http://www.sasktip.com/
- Tourism Saskatchewan – http://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/
- Canadian Red Cross – Disaster Response. Did you know that Red Cross helps those affected by a personal disaster like a house fire, with food, clothing and shelter for the first 72 hours. If you or someone you know is affected by a house fire, please call Canadian Red Cross at 1-888-800-6493.
- Government of Canada – Click here for website. 1-800-622-6232.
- Jumpstart – giving kids a sporting chance & getting kids in the game since 2005. http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/
- Youth Link – acquiring the skills and experience for today’s labour market. www.youth.gc.ca