(Last updated: September 19, 2023)
Find out about accommodations, events, special experiences, food producers, tourist attractions, trails, & more. Make a suggestion to add to the list at email@example.com.
- Find travel guides and maps for the province: https://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/about-saskatchewan/travel-guides-and-maps
- Follow the Saskatchewanderer, official travel blogger for the province of Saskatchewan: https://www.facebook.com/skwanderer
- Follow Heritage Sask events and programs: https://heritagesask.ca/
- Follow Redberry Lake Biosphere Region: https://www.facebook.com/RedberryBiosphere
- NEW: Prairie Ridge Resort. Glamping in the Petrofka valley, summer 2023. https://www.instagram.com/prairieridgesk/
- NEW: Flowing Well Cafe. Kim & Dale Martens. 508 Railway Street E. Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday, 10am-4:30pm, Thursday 10am-8:30pm. Closed Sundays and Mondays. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flowingwellcafe
- NEW: Hot Mess Grill. Dakota Fehr & Miranda Martens, Arena Concession Operators for 2022-2023. Hot Mess Grill is your winter food and beverage provider, located at the Hepburn & District Arena, 600-2nd Street East. Located at Martin's Lake for the SUMMER! E: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Updates on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087472446392
- Heritage Common. A place for gathering. Contact email@example.com or 306-947-2180. Under Town ownership since May 1, 2021. Follow Updates at Facebook, Instagram, Website and on TikTok.
- Hepburn Centennial Bowl: A vintage bowling experience. Under New Ownership, since December 1, 2021. Contact Troy & Ruth Fehr at 306-229-2741. On Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Hepburn-Centennial-bowl-100491365818806. League Bowling Tuesday and Wednesday Evenings, 7-9pm. Stop by Centennial Bowl for a Drink or a Coffee and see what league bowling is all about! Book a party or event. Ice Cream Monday, Wednesday, and Friday through the summer!
- Blue Sky Berries / Grandma's House: A unique bed & breakfast accommodation venue, near the river, located a few kms southwest of Hepburn. Owner Jarvis Bluschke. https://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/listings/3186/blue-sky-berries---grandmas-house
- Good Eat'n Honey: Visits by Appointment. Featured in book Flat Out Delicious! Honey is also for sale at the local Co-op. Owners Ian and Verna Eaton.
- Guenther Farms, Wedding, Event, & Arts Centre: A farm style event venue that can accommodate your workshops, retreats, celebrations, photo shoots, and more. Located a few kms southeast of Hepburn, off Hwy 12, at TWP #. https://www.guentherfarms.com/ Owners Ruth & Wayne Guenther.
Local Seasonal Features
- Hepburn Marketplace: Seasonal. Closed. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hepburnmarketplace Website: https://thehmp.wixsite.com/hepburn
- B's Blooms: Seasonal. Open May 2, 2023. Greenhouse. See Poster on Town Bulletin Board. Owner Barb Hamm.
- Hepburn Museum of Wheat: Seasonal. Saturdays, May Long to September Long Weekend, from 10am - 3pm. Museum, schoolhouse, implements, displays, agent station, windmill, self-guided historical signs, and more. Threshing Day Celebration in Fall - September 16, 2023. https://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/listings/1300/the-hepburn-museum-of-wheat Operated by Volunteer Team.
- Sofinet Gardens Inc: Seasonal. Open May 4, 2022. Located on East Side, at corner of Highway 12 and Hague Grid Road. https://www.facebook.com/Sofinet-Gardens-INC-110203284665298
- NEW: Redberry Lake Biosphere Region: https://www.facebook.com/RedberryBiosphere
- The Barn Playhouse: https://www.barnplayhouse.com/
- Chris Attrell Photography: https://anywhere.ca/ Check out a view of Hepburn's Elevator at the 2 minute mark of his Video
- Departures Coffee: Waldheim. https://www.facebook.com/departurescoffeehouse
- Doukhobour Dugout Site: Open Saturdays in Summer. https://www.doukhobordugouthouse.com/
- Eb's Trails: On Hwy #11, near Duck Lake . https://www.saskhiker.com/ducklake
- Flat Out Delicious Book / Flat Out Food Series: Book and Series by Jenn Sharp, Saskatoon. https://www.facebook.com/flatoutfoodsk/
- Flourish Farm & Garden: Owner Melissa Boyer. https://flourishfarmandgarden.ca/ Offering fresh cut flowers, DIY buckets, group flower U-pick by appointment, dried florals and more. Off Hwy #12 northeast of Hepburn. Directions available upon confirmed booking.
- Local Food Trail: Sign located at corner of Highway #12 and RR# http://saskatoonfood.ca/local-food-trail/?utm_source=localfoodtrail.ca
- Marvins Gardens: Waldheim. https://www.facebook.com/MarvinsGardensGreenhouse
- Pine Point Antiques: Near corner to Osler.
- Prairie Hues Photography: Angela Guenther. https://www.facebook.com/PrairieHuesPhotography/
- Ranger Lake Bible Camp: https://www.rlbc.ca/
- Redberry Bible Camp: http://www.redberrybiblecamp.com/
- Redberry Regional Park: http://saskregionalparks.ca/park/redberry-lake/
- Renew Spa, Waldheim: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100031551885146
- River Ridge Trails: near Langham. https://www.riverridgenordic.com/
- River Valley Museum Tour: https://saskmuseums.org/museums
- Rosthern Creekside Cottage Guest House: www.rostherncreekside.com
- Rosthern Station Arts Centre: https://stationarts.com/
- Seager Wheeler Farm: Open July 5-Sept 6, 2021. 10am-4pm daily. https://seagerwheelerfarm.org
- Shekinah Retreat Centre: https://www.shekinahretreatcentre.org/
- SpringSide Farms: https://www.facebook.com/Springside.FarmsSK/
- Sunday Drive: http://sundaydrive.ca/
- Sunnyside Creamery & Farmyard Market: Hwy 12 at Osler Corner. Local, home-grown, farm-fresh food and milk on tap. https://www.facebook.com/sunnysidedairyfarm
- Valley Regional Park - Rosthern: https://www.valleyregionalpark.com/
- Valley Regional Park - Waldheim: http://regionalpark.waldheim.ca/
- Youth Farm Bible Camp: https://www.yfbc.com/