(Last updated: May 19, 2022).
Find out about accommodations, events, special experiences, food producers, tourist attractions, trails, & more. Make a suggestion to add to the list: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEW: Heritage Common. A place for gathering. Contact Ashton Prescott for office leases and bookings at email@example.com or 306-947-2180. Under Town ownership since May 1, 2021. Follow Updates at Facebook, Instagram, Website
- NEW: Hepburn Centennial Bowl: A vintage bowling experience. Under New Ownership, since December 1, 2021. Contact Troy Fehr at 306-229-2741. On Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Hepburn-Centennial-bowl-100491365818806
- Blue Sky Berries / Grandma's House: A unique bed & breakfast accommodation venue, near the river, located a few kms southwest of Hepburn. https://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/listings/3186/blue-sky-berries---grandmas-house Owner Jarvis Bluschke.
- Good Eat'n Honey: Visits by Appointment. Weekly table, at the Hepburn Marketplace. Featured in book Flat Out Delicious! Honey is also for sale at the local Co-op. Owners Ian and Verna Eaton.
- Guenther Farms, Wedding, Event, & Arts Centre: A farm style event venue that can accommodate your workshops, retreats, celebrations, photo shoots, and more. Located a few kms southeast of Hepburn, off Hwy 12, at TWP #. https://www.guentherfarms.com/ Owners Ruth and Wayne Guenther.
Local Seasonal Features
- Hepburn Marketplace: Seasonal. Now Grown to 18 Dates for 2022 Season: Tuesdays, May 24 to September 20. Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/hepburnmarketplace Website: https://thehmp.wixsite.com/hepburn
- B's Blooms: Seasonal. Open May 2, 2022. Greenhouse. See Poster on Town Bulletin Board. Owner Barb Hamm. Link Here Soon.
- Hepburn Museum of Wheat: Seasonal. Saturdays, May Long to September Long Weekend, from 10am - 3pm. Museum, schoolhouse, implements, displays, agent station, windmill, self-guided historical signs, and more. Threshing Day Celebration TBA. https://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/listings/1300/the-hepburn-museum-of-wheat Operated by Volunteer Team.
- Sofinet Gardens Inc: Seasonal. Open May 4, 2022. Located on East Side, at corner of Highway 12 and Hague Grid Road. https://www.facebook.com/Sofinet-Gardens-INC-110203284665298
- The Barn Playhouse: Closed at this time. https://www.barnplayhouse.com/
- Chris Attrell Photography: See Hepburn's Elevator at 2 minute mark! Video
- Doukhobour Dugout Site: Open Saturdays in Summer. Opening Day for 2022. Watch for Indigenous themed season for July 2022. https://www.doukhobordugouthouse.com/
- Eb's Trails: On Hwy #11, near Duck Lake . https://www.saskhiker.com/ducklake
- Flat Out Delicious Book / Flat Out Food Series: Book and Series by Jenn Sharp, Saskatoon. https://www.facebook.com/flatoutfoodsk/
- Flourish Farm & Garden: https://www.instagram.com/flourish.farmandgarden/ Owner Melissa Boyer.
- Local Food Trail: Sign located at corner of Highway #12 and RR# http://saskatoonfood.ca/local-food-trail/?utm_source=localfoodtrail.ca
- Marvins Gardens: Waldheim.
- Pine Point Antiques: Near corner to Osler. More to come.
- Prairie Hues Photography: Angela Guenther. https://www.facebook.com/PrairieHuesPhotography/
- Petrofka Orchard: Closed for 2022. https://petrofkaorchard.com/
- Redberry Bible Camp: http://www.redberrybiblecamp.com/
- Redberry Regional Park: http://saskregionalparks.ca/park/redberry-lake/
- River Ridge Trails: near Langham. https://www.riverridgenordic.com/
- River Valley Museum Tour: https://saskmuseums.org/museums
- Rosthern Station Arts Centre: https://stationarts.com/
- Seager Wheeler Farm: Open July 5-Sept 6, 2021. 10am-4pm daily. https://seagerwheelerfarm.org
- Shekinah Retreat Centre: https://www.shekinahretreatcentre.org/
- SpringSide Farms: https://www.facebook.com/Springside.FarmsSK/
- Sunday Drive: http://sundaydrive.ca/
- Sunnyside Creamery & Farmyard Market: Hwy 12 at Osler Corner. Local, home-grown, farm-fresh food and milk on tap. https://www.facebook.com/sunnysidedairyfarm
- Valley Regional Park - Rosthern: https://www.valleyregionalpark.com/
- Valley Regional Park - Waldheim: http://regionalpark.waldheim.ca/
- Youth Farm Bible Camp: https://www.yfbc.com/