(Last updated: June 4, 2021).
Under Development! In this section, you will find accommodations, event venues, special experiences, food producers, tourist attractions, natural trails, and more. Additions or Corrections? Send an email to email@example.com.
- Hepburn Marketplace: Wednesdays, May 26 to September 8, from 4:30-7:00pm. Food truck schedule May 26, June 2, June 23, June 30, July 14, July 28, August 25. More dates and trucks to be announced.
- Hepburn Museum of Wheat: Saturdays, July 3 to fall, from TIMES TBA. Museum, schoolhouse, implements, displays, agent station, windmill, and more. Threshing day in fall. https://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/listings/1300/the-hepburn-museum-of-wheat
- B's Blooms: Open May 1st to TBA. Greenhouse. See Poster on Town Bulletin Board. Hours TBA.
- Good Eat'n Honey:
- Blue Sky Berries / Grandma's House: https://www.tourismsaskatchewan.com/listings/3186/blue-sky-berries---grandmas-house
- Chris Attrell Photography: See Hepburn's Elevator at 2 minute mark! Video
- Flat Out Delicious Book / Flat Out Food Series: https://www.facebook.com/flatoutfoodsk/
- Guenther Farms, Wedding, Event, & Arts Centre: https://www.guentherfarms.com/
- Local Food Trail: Sign located at corner of Highway #12 and RR http://saskatoonfood.ca/local-food-trail/?utm_source=localfoodtrail.ca
- Prairie Hues Photography: Angela Guenther
- Petrofka Orchard: https://petrofkaorchard.com/
- Redberry Bible Camp:
- Redberry Regional Park:
- River Ridge Trails: near Langham
- River Valley Museum Tour:
- Rosthern - Station Arts Centre:
- Shekinah Retreat Centre:
- Something From Nothing Mittens: https://something-from-nothing-105722.square.site/
- Sunday Drive:
- Sunnyside Creamery & Farmyard Market:
- Valley Regional Park:
- Waldheim Regional Park:
- Youth Farm: