Town Office Forms

 (Last Updated:  May 1, 2020)


R1 - Residential District - Building Regulations – Guidelines on set backs

Specific Projects require different forms:

Development and Building Permit Application Form - ALL projects require this form
Basement Development Form
Deck Development Form
Garage Development Form – detached
Garage Development Form – attached
Development Permit & Minor Variance Form

Submit completed forms with all details and site plan to  All forms must be complete and payment for permit application must be paid before permit will be approved. Building Permit Fees can be paid via cash or debit, or via e-transfer to   


BUSINESS LICENSE FORMS:  To register your business with the Town of Hepburn, stop by the Town Office.  Business licenses are issued after completion of a form and a small annual fee.  Feel free to drop off promotional brochures, posters, &/or business cards at the Town Office.

Business License Form.