(Last updated: May 19, 2022)
*Book your event in the Town of Hepburn. Tell your friends and family about the great options in our town.
Town Facility Options:
- Heritage Common - 703-2nd Street East, including gymnasium, multi-purpose rooms, accommodations, commercial kitchen, dining hall, outdoor spaces, camping sites, soccer fields, and office leases. Contact Ashton Prescott, Facility and Event Coordinator at 306-947-2180 or email@example.com.
- Hepburn & District Arena - 600-2nd Street East - including ice, lobby, and concession. Contact Tim Harms at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Hepburn Facility Options:
- NEW: Hepburn Centennial Bowl - NEW OWNERSHIP - 308 Main Street - including lanes, lobby, & multipurpose room. Contact Troy Fehr at 306-229-2741.
- The Centre - 422 Main Street - including common space, kitchen, & adjacent grounds. Contact Jim and Dorothy Fehr at 306-947-2809.
- Golden Chef - 318 Main Street - including meeting room space. Contact Huangs at 306-947-2052.
- Hepburn School - 500-2nd Street East - including gymnasium, library, meeting/conference room. Contact Sandra at 306-947-2077.
- Hepburn Gospel Church - 706-2nd Street East - various spaces. Contact Office at 306-947-2143.
- Hepburn MB Church - 221-2nd Avenue South - various spaces. Contact Office at 306-947-2085.
- The Workshop, Hepburn MB Church - 221-2nd Avenue South. Contact Office at 306-947-2085.
- Museum of Wheat - Main Street/Railway Street - including museum, annex, grounds, schoolhouse, and gazebo. Contact Simon at 306-225-5895.
Parks & Green Space Options:
General Procedure is First Come, First Serve. Contact Lisa at email@example.com for bookings, questions, keys, etc.
- Ball Diamonds / Park - equipment box key available to sign out from Heritage Common, storage locker.
- Crokicurl - equipment box key available to sign out from Heritage Common, storage locker.
- Centennial Station Gazebo - see guidelines here: https://www.hepburn.ca/recreation/rentals/centennial_station.html
- Green Spaces - first come, first serve.