(Last updated: March 22, 2021)
*Book your event in the Town of Hepburn. Links to rental FORMS AND FEES are coming soon.
*Re-Open Sask Guidelines should be followed in planning all events and bookings. Contact the organization for the most updated information. Find out more at: Link.
Facility Options include:
- The Centre - 422 Main Street - including common space, kitchen, & adjacent grounds. Contact Jim and Dorothy at 306-947-2809.
- Museum of Wheat - Main Street/Railway Street - including annex, grounds, schoolhouse, and gazebo. Contact Simon at 306-225-5895.
- Bethany College - 703-2nd Street East, including gymnasium, classrooms, accommodations, full-service kitchen, dining hall, and various spaces. Contact Nicole at 306-947-2175, *until April 30, 2021.
- Golden Chef - 318 Main Street - including meeting room space. Contact Jessica at 306-947-2052.
- Hepburn School - 500-2nd Street East - including gymnasium, library, meeting/conference room. No bookings available at this time. Contact Sandra at 306-947-2077.
- Hepburn Gospel Church - 706-2nd Street East - various spaces. Contact Jesse at 306-947-2143.
- Hepburn MB Church - 221-2nd Avenue South - various spaces. Contact Kim at 306-947-2085.
- The Workshop, Hepburn MB Church - 221-2nd Avenue South . Contact Kim at 306-947-2085.
- Hepburn & District Arena - 600-2nd Street East - including ice, lobby, and concession. Contact Tim at 306-947-7666 or email@example.com.
- Hepburn Centennial Bowl - 308 Main Street - including lanes and multipurpose room. Contact Town at 306-947-2170.
Grounds / Parks Options include: