(Last updated: September 6, 2021)
*Book your event in the Town of Hepburn. Tell your friends and family about the great options in our town.
- NEW: COMMUNITY CENTRE - 703-2nd Street East, including gymnasium, multi-purpose rooms, accommodations, commercial kitchen, dining hall, various spaces, and office leases. As of May 1, 2021, contact Ashton, Facility and Event Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Centre - 422 Main Street - including common space, kitchen, & adjacent grounds. Contact Jim and Dorothy at 306-947-2809.
- Golden Chef - 318 Main Street - including meeting room space. Contact Jessica at 306-947-2052.
- Hepburn School - 500-2nd Street East - including gymnasium, library, meeting/conference room. No bookings available at this time. Contact Sandra at 306-947-2077.
- Hepburn Gospel Church - 706-2nd Street East - various spaces. Contact Jesse at 306-947-2143.
- Hepburn MB Church - 221-2nd Avenue South - various spaces. Contact Kim at 306-947-2085.
- The Workshop, Hepburn MB Church - 221-2nd Avenue South. Contact Kim at 306-947-2085.
- Hepburn & District Arena - 600-2nd Street East - including ice, lobby, and concession. Contact email@example.com.
- Hepburn Centennial Bowl - 308 Main Street - including lanes and multipurpose room. Contact Town at 306-947-2170. Currently Closed.
- Museum of Wheat - Main Street/Railway Street - including museum, annex, grounds, schoolhouse, and gazebo. Contact Simon at 306-225-5895 for tours.
Parks & Green Space Options:
First Come, First Serve.
- Ball Diamonds / Park - ball box key
- Crokicurl - box key
- Gazebo (Centennial Station) - see guidelines and signage
- Green Spaces - first come, first serve.