(Last updated: May 20, 2021)
*Book your event in the Town of Hepburn. Re-Open Sask Guidelines should be followed in planning all events and bookings. Contact the organization for the most updated information. Find out more at: Link.
- NEW COMMUNITY CENTRE - 703-2nd Street East, including gymnasium, classrooms, accommodations, commericial kitchen, dining hall, and various spaces. As of May 1, 2021, contact Town Office at 306-947-2170 and email@example.com.
- The Centre - 422 Main Street - including common space, kitchen, & adjacent grounds. Contact Jim and Dorothy at 306-947-2809.
- Museum of Wheat - Main Street/Railway Street - including annex, grounds, schoolhouse, and gazebo. Contact Simon at 306-225-5895.
- Golden Chef - 318 Main Street - including meeting room space. Contact Jessica at 306-947-2052.
- Hepburn School - 500-2nd Street East - including gymnasium, library, meeting/conference room. No bookings available at this time. Contact Sandra at 306-947-2077.
- Hepburn Gospel Church - 706-2nd Street East - various spaces. Contact Jesse at 306-947-2143.
- Hepburn MB Church - 221-2nd Avenue South - various spaces. Contact Kim at 306-947-2085.
- The Workshop, Hepburn MB Church - 221-2nd Avenue South. Contact Kim at 306-947-2085.
- Hepburn & District Arena - 600-2nd Street East - including ice, lobby, and concession. Contact Tim at 306-947-7666 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hepburn Centennial Bowl - 308 Main Street - including lanes and multipurpose room. Contact Town at 306-947-2170.
Grounds / Parks Options:
*TBA - contact office at email@example.com
First Come, First Serve.
- Ball Diamonds - ball box key
- Crokicurl - box key
- Gazebo (Centennial Station) - see guidelines and signage
- Green Spaces -