(Last updated – December 2, 2016)
Welcome to the Town of Hepburn. Feel free to contact us with your questions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-947-2170.
- Check the Google Calendar to see what events are happening in and around town.
- Stop by the Town Office to check out bulletin boards and latest copy of The Howler.
- Follow the Hepburn Parks and Rec Facebook page to see updates.
- View the “Upcoming Events” page for a month by month listing.
- Safety: “The holiday season is upon us, and is a special time to spend with friends and family. It is also a time when incidence of fires and fire losses involving candles, home heating equipment, and electrical sources increase significantly compared to the rest of the year. I am pleased to provide Seasonal Fire Safety Tips for you as we all encourage a fire-safe holiday season” (Yvette Yuzak, Public Safety Education Coordinator). How to Have a Fire-Safe Holiday
- Office Closures: The office is closed Thursday, Dec 1st for the afternoon. Holiday schedule: The office will be closed for December 23, 26, and January 2.
- Arena Preparation: Preparation for the 2016-2017 season is underway. Watch for notices about opening day! Emails have been sent to Arena Groups. Renovations and improvements have been made in several areas – lobby, concession, etc. Thanks to staff who are in prep-mode! Arena Manager: Tim Harms. Concession Booth: Erica Baerwald. Part-time Arena Assistants will be involved in the 2016-2017 season as well.
- Utility Rates: Utility rates have been revised due to increases received from Saskwater in 2015 and 2016, and increased sewer maintenance costs. The new rates will be in effect starting August 1, 2016. Please click here to view the revised water and sewer rates.
- E-Bills & Online Banking: The Town can email utility bills and notices. Please sign-up using this form – EMAIL NOTICES CONSENT FORM. Online banking payments are a convenient way to take care of utilities and taxes. To sign up, go to your online banking account and add the Town of Hepburn as a payee. To enter an account number, use the letter ‘U’ for Utilities and ‘T’ for Taxes followed by a 0 and your 3 digit tax roll number. Example: Utility account number – U0(Tax Roll Number). Taxes account number – T0(Tax Roll Number). NOTE: Different banks may require more or less zeros.
- Serviced Residential Lot for Sale: 216 3RD AVE S LOT FOR SALE 216 3rd Ave S Parcel Pic ISC 216 3rd Ave S – SAMA PropertyInformationReport
- Waterworks Overview: The 2015 Hepburn Waterworks Financial Overview is available here – Notice to consumers – waterworks financial overview 2015
- Development and Building Permits: Permits are required for most construction projects including decks, basement development, and accessory buildings, as well as demolitions. Please click here for permit application forms.
*Deadline for Newsletter Submissions (Edition #4) is Monday, December 19, to email@example.com
*IN YOUR MAILBOX: Next Howler is Edition #3 – December 2, 2016. If you would like extra copies of the Howler, stop by the Town Office for pickup. One copy per mailbox will be distributed on Friday publication afternoons.