(Last updated: January 18, 2017)
WHAT’S NEW IN HEPBURN:
- Check the Google Calendar to see what events are happening in and around town.
- Stop by the Town Office to check out bulletin boards and pick up The Howler. Read the Latest Howler here. Back issues of the Howler are available here.
- Follow the Hepburn Parks and Rec Facebook page to see updates.
- View the Upcoming Events for a month by month listing.
- Register your Email with the Town Office to receive bills and other notices.
- Email your questions to email@example.com or call (306) 947-2170.
THIS WEEK’S NOTICES:
- TODAY: Wednesday Public Skating Cancelled. Due to ice conditions, public skating is cancelled.
- NEW: Light Up Hepburn! Parks and Rec has awarded Bud & Joan Gossen the prize for 2016. Honourable Mentions were Linda Burton, Warren & Lori Jeschke, and Richard Wilm & Wendy Featherstone. Thanks to everyone for making the Town festive!
- NEW: Randy Weekes Community Visit. 10.00-11.30am, Room B114 Bethany College Campus, 703-2nd Street East. Come out for a coffee and a visit. Hope to see you there. For more info, contact Biggar-Sask Valley Constituency Office at (306) 948-4880.
- NEW: Skate Sharpening Schedule. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3.00-10.00pm. $5/pair. Payment in cash please.
- NEW: Minor Hockey Initiation Tournament is January 21. View Tournament Schedule here.
- NEW: How to get involved? Check out the new webpage called Volunteer Opportunities.
- NEW: Citizen of the Year Award. Nomination forms are now available at the Town Office or here: Form. Complete your form and submit to the Town Office by February 15th.
- Utility Billing – E-notices went out Monday, January 16, and paper notices went in the mail at end of day. Payment is due by February 15th.
- Loraas Collection Schedule – View 2017 calendar here: Collection Schedule. If you have questions about collection services, call (306) 242-2300, M-F 8.00am-5.00pm. If you think your street got missed, please contact us.
- Arena Bookings: There are available ice-times at the Arena. Contact Tim Harms (306) 947-7666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View schedule here – Arena Calendar.
- View procedures and application here – Arena Rental Application Form.
- View rates and guidelines here & below – Arena Policy & Procedure Manual.
- Hourly Rates:
- Local youth teams, clubs or events – $90.00/hour
- Out of area youth teams, clubs or events – $100.00/hour
- Local adult teams, clubs or events – $120.00/hour
- Out of area adult teams, clubs or events – $125.00/hour
- Tournament Rates:
- Youth tournament $800.00 for 12 hr. max.
- Adult tournament $1080.00 for 12 hr. max.
- Other: The arena may be available for rental during non-ice times. Renters are responsible for any damages and cleaning all booked areas of the facility. A $75.00 cleaning deposit is required at time of booking. Lobby and kitchen: $150/day $25/hour. Ice surface area: $600/day. See above Policy and Procedure Manual for more details.
- Hourly Rates:
- Public Skating Hours: View listing of dates/hours at Upcoming Events and on Arena Calendar. If there is a discrepancy, the Arena Calendar is the most up to date.
– Wednesdays from 3.00-5.30pm – staff supervision,– Saturdays from 12.00-5.30pm – volunteer supervision, coordinated by Parks & Rec– Sundays 1.30-4.30pm – staff supervision – booth open for hot chocolate and coffee– Holiday Hours – volunteer supervision, coordinated by Parks & Rec (Christmas Break & Winter Break)
E-Bills: Sign up using this form – Email Notices Consent Form.
Online Banking Payments: Go to your online banking account and add the Town of Hepburn as a payee. To enter an account number, use the letter ‘U’ for Utilities and the letter ‘T’ for Taxes, followed by a 0 and your 3 digit tax roll number. Example: Utility account number – U0(Tax Roll Number). Taxes account number – T0(Tax Roll Number). NOTE: Different banks may require more or less zeros.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? For other information, go to the Town Hall Page.