(Last updated: August 2, 2019)
June 14-16, 2019
THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PARTICIPATION AND SUPPORT!
SEE CENTENNIAL FEATURE insert in the August Howler.
FOOD VENUES & TRUCKS:
Q: How will we ALL get fed on Centennial Fair Days Weekend?
A: Food Trucks and Vendors! Do not worry folks; we've got you covered. All the details are being assembled and posted in all the places (website, facebook, and paper copies sooooon!)
- 1) Margaret's Concession - Sausage on a Bun, British Menu, and more -> Friday, Saturday, Sunday (at ball diamond park)
- 2) Mean Green Ice Cream Machine - ice cream, floats, milkshakes, etc -> Saturday (at museum grounds Saturday, and later to ball diamond, and Sunday (at ball diamond park)
- 3) Youth Farm Bible Camp Truck - burgers, hotdogs, drinks, cookies, brownies, candied popcorn, caramel apples ->Friday (at ball diamond park) and Saturday (at museum grounds)
- 4) Poor Gary's Pub - pulled pork themed food ->Friday, Saturday, Sunday (at ball diamond park)
- 5) Local - ChocoTacos - Friday (ball diamond) - Lauren Rempel
- 6) Local - Cold Drinks - Friday (ball diamond) - Ashlynn Willms
- 7) Local - Cupcakes - Friday (ball diamond) - Melanie Rempel/Prairie Girl
- 8) Local - Fire Hall Open House - popcorn, cotton candy, and more, plus activities - Saturday 11am-1pm (at Fire Hall & Grounds) - Fire & EMS Dept
- 9) Local - Donuts and Coffee (at Centre) - Hepburn After School Program - Saturday 9am while supplies last
- 10) Local - Refreshments & Treats (Various Venues) - Saturday 2-4pm.
- 11) Local - Pancake Breakfast - Saturday 730-930am (at Centre)
- 12) Local - Roast Beef Dinner - Saturday 530pm - tickets must be purchased at the office ASAP (at Bethany Campus)
- 13) Local - Sunday Lunch (menu to come soon here) - Sunday 11.30am after the Community Service (at Bethany Campus and Grounds)
Is that everything? Hey groups if you have details or photos, feel free to add to the comments on the FACEBOOK page!! Help spread the word - you will NOT go hungry. Special thanks to the Centennial Committee for research on food trucks, and local entrepreneurs and groups planning for this weekend.
- UPDATES on FACEBOOK at this link: https://www.facebook.com/events/799983680336724/
- Community Coordinator - Lisa Braun at 306-291-7125
- Hepburn Parks and Recreation Chair - Jennifer Beaumont-Becker at 306-280-0510
- Hepburn Centennial Celebration Chair - Jeff Peters at 306-947-7769
- Office - 306-947-2170 (Friday 9-12, 1-5).