(Last updated: November 21, 2018)
“The Hepburn Howler” is the Hepburn & Area Community Newsletter. The publication is free to all individuals and businesses who have post office boxes at Hepburn Canada Post. If you would like to submit an item, contact the office by the last Monday of each month. If there is information that you would like to see in the Howler, let us know.
- Submission Deadline is the last Monday of the month, by 5.00pm. Email your submission items to email@example.com.
- Distribution Date - First Friday of the month.
- Volunteers are needed for folding and preparing the mailing on the first Friday of the month. Email to sign up for volunteering. Generally we need 4-5 volunteers to get the prep done in a timely way. Or see the online signup may be available!
- Town Council and Town Office News (Page 1 & Page 3): This info is based on the work and discussions of Council and Staff. If you have questions or topics that you want addressed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extra Copies: If you would like extra copies of the Howler, stop by the Town Office for pickup. One copy per mailbox will be distributed on Friday publication afternoons. If your business would like to have copies of the Howler, email to sign up for this service and indicate number of copies.
- Responses & Feedback: If you find an extra spa ce, wrong punctuation!, or spelling misstake, (etc!!), please email email@example.com as soon as you see it!
- Mailing Idea: Do you want a copy mailed to another address? Please contact me to find out more.
*Thanks to our Mailing Volunteer Crew – join the fun! Thanks to Leanne Thiessen, Jeff Peters, Win Tkachuk, Gerry Tkachuk, and Jackie Hutchinson for your assistance in July!
Copies: The Howler is also available now at Golden Chef, Cuts & Curls, Hepburn Agencies, Hepburn Post Office foyer, Bethany Campus, The Centre, and Hepburn School. Would you like copies at your location? Let the office know.
Current Issue: The latest edition of the Howler will be on the website, generally posted on the Monday following publication.
Click here to view the Howler:
- November 2018 - Edition # 26
- October 2018 - Edition #25
- September 2018 - Edition #24
- August 2018 - Edition #23
- July 2018 - Edition #22
- June 2018 – Edition #21
- May 2018 – Edition #20
- April 2018 – Edition #19
- March 2018 – Edition #18
- March Event Flyer – Winter Festival Schedule
- February 2018 – Edition #17
- January 2018 – Edition #16
- December 2017 – Edition #15
- Baton Information & Registration Night Flyer – November 16 – Baton Twirling Notice.
- November 2017 – Edition #14
- October 2017 – Edition #13
- October Event Flyer – Co-Ed Volleyball – October 26
- September Event Flyer – Art on Main Event – September 18
- September 2017 – Edition #12
- August 2017 – Edition 11
- August Event Flyer – Art on Main Event – August 14
- July 2017 – Edition 10
- June 2017 – Edition 9
- May 2017 – Edition 8
- April 2017 – Edition 7
- March 2017 – Edition 6
- February 2017 – Edition 5
- January 2017 – Edition 4
- December 2016 – Edition 3
- November 2016 – Edition 2
- October 2016 – Edition 1