Council Meeting – These monthly meetings happen the third Wednesday of the month, at 7:00pm, unless otherwise posted.  Delegation Form - Coming Soon!

Concerns –  “How do I register a complaint?”  Put it in writing – send us an email.  A complaint is not official or registered until you fill out the Town of Hepburn Complaint Form.   This information is entered into an online system that notifies our Bylaws Officer about infractions regarding nuisance, animal control, parking, or other bylaw areas.   Click here: Complaint Form.  If you wish to present a concern or item in person to council, use the Council Delegation Request Form and submit the Friday before next council meeting.

Loraas Info: “What should I do if my bin wasn’t collected?” Contact the Town Office asap.   If you think that your street got missed, call the Town Office right away so they can check with dispatch before the driver leaves town.  For Bin Rentals, contact Loraas  at 306-242-2300 or  Click here: 

Animal Registration – “Do I need to register my pet?”   Yes, thanks for continuing to register your pets.  Your animal should have a collar to wear the tag that you were given at registration.   This helps us identify lost or wandering pets.  If you see a wandering pet, please include a clear photo with your complaint form.  Fines will be issued by the Twin Rivers Bylaws Officer if residents do not comply with animal bylaws.

Rentals:  “How can I rent a facility space in Hepburn?   Check out the “Forms & Registrations” page on the website, or call the Office for more info 306-947-2170.

Arena Bookings:  To book the lobby during the off season, contact Tim at  Click here for: Google Calendar.  Click here for: Arena Rental Application Form.  Click here for: Arena Policy Manual.


Access Road – See these links:

Animal License Registration Form – Animal that need registering include DOGS, CATS, HENS, and HORSES.  Hens and Horses do not need tags.  Click here for Animal Control Bylaw & Animal License Registration Form.  Include a photo – email to Office.

BUSINESS LICENSE FORMS:  To register your business with the Town of Hepburn, stop by the Town Office.  Business licenses are issued after completion of a form and a small annual fee.  Click here to print form: Business License Form.

Clean-Up DaysAccepted & Non-accepted Materials.  Thanks for your participation. Next Cleanup Day will be in October 2019.

Complaint Form:  For anyone with concerns about any bylaw concern including animals, this is the form that you should use.  Complete and email to info@hepburn.caComplaint Form.

Dumping:  REMINDER:  No unauthorized dumping of garbage, yard clippings, or other refuse is permitted within town limits or in the rural municipality.  Fines will be issued according to bylaw enforcement guidelines.  Nuisance Bylaw here – /wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Bylaw-11-2013-Nuisance.pdf

Electronic Bills:  Please help us reduce paper and increase the speed of your bill’s arrival by signing up for E-Bills and Notices today.   You can print and return a completed Email Notices Consent Form by email, mail, or in person.  THANK YOU – 42% of Hepburn households have signed up for e-bills!

Finances:  Town of Hepburn 2015 Financial Statements.  Audited Financial Statements December 31, 2016 – FINAL 15062017  2017 AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS – TOWN OF HEPBURN

Forms: Town of Hepburn Forms are important tools for gathering and compiling necessary information regarding various programs, services, and events. The current Town of Hepburn Forms are listed in a separate section below.

Halloween:  This is a general Community Reminder to be Safe.  Please be watchful as pedestrians and drivers on the Hepburn roads from after school through early evening.  There are lots of great safety tips and recommendations out there from various organizations – I selected the Red Cross notice to link here for this year.  Click here for more information: Halloween Safety Tips.

Hepburn Housing Authority:  Application forms for rental housing are available at the Town Office.  Linda Raby is the Hepburn Housing Authority Manager.  Questions can be directed to her at 306-497-2824 or

Mowing: Please keep the ditches along your property maintained.

Online Banking Payments: Go to your online banking account and add the Town of Hepburn as a payee.  To enter an account number, use the letter ‘U’ for Utilities and the letter ‘T’ for Taxes, followed by a 0 and your 3 digit tax roll number.  Example: Utility account number – U0(Tax Roll Number). Taxes account number – T0(Tax Roll Number).  NOTE: Different banks may require more or less zeros.

Postcards:  If you know a child or youth with ideas, encourage them to stop by the office to pick up and complete a Postcard with the tagline “I think that the Town of Hepburn needs…..”

Property Assessment Update:  Saskatchewan Assessment Management Agency (SAMA) has completed updated property assessment information. Assessment revaluations are based on a four-year cycle. The 2017 revaluation updates assessed values to reflect a new base date of January 1, 2015 (i.e., reflect a property’s value as of January 1, 2015).   See and/or view property assessment information here.

Property Assessment Questions: If you wonder how assessment works, click here.

Property Sales: Want to Buy Property, Want to Sell Property?  Post your advertisement on the Town Office bulletin boards – there’s an outdoor one by the Post Office, and an indoor one in the Town Office entrance.  There is also a binder at the office.   Click here to view current listings at Point 2 Homes.

Property Taxes:  These notices are issued in July annually.  Last year, they were dated July 28.  This year notices were mailed July 5.  There is 4% off if paid in full by August 31, 3% by September 30, 2% by October 31, 1% by November 30.    Unpaid accounts will be charged 7% interest on January 1st, and 1% per month on the balance owing for every month thereafter.

Rabies Concerns:  Provincial Rabies Response Program – If you suspect an animal may be carrying rabies, contact 1-844-772-2437.

SaskAlert.  Subscribe to SaskAlert.  Click here:  Click on the App Store links on this page to download the Sask Alert App.

School Calendar:  We love our school and we care about scheduling.  Be aware of school closures and longer breaks as you plan events and activities.  2017-2018 calendar available at the Town Office for your convenience – School Calendar .  Click on the Hepburn School website for more info –

Skunk Concerns:  Email the office at with your address, name, and description of skunk sightings, and we will add you to the list.  *If you or a pet has an encounter with a skunk, this product has been recommended:  Nature’s Miracle Skunk Odor Remover (Recommended by the Beckers).

Spring Roadwork:  Spring road patching begins when the temperature is warm enough.   Specific locations needing attention can be emailed into the office at

Summer Maintenance: Please keep the areas along your property looking good!  Thanks for keeping grass cut in ditches and along sidewalks, and trimming trees to keep view and walkways clear, and keeping sidewalks clear of snow and ice during the winter.

Surveyor’s Certificates:  The Town does not have surveyor’s certificates or complete land surveys.  Surveying is the responsibility of SLSA.  For a certificate for your property, contact or 306-352-8999.

Tree Trimming:  Trees are to be kept trimmed in order to allow the grader to pass without being damaged.  At least 10-12 ft. high over streets and alleys.  Trimmed back to property lines if lower than 10 – 12 ft.  Sidewalk areas are to be trimmed to edge of sidewalk to not encroach on pedestrians and at least 8 ft. high over sidewalks.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Utilities:  Monthly Breakdown on Town Utility Billing (by mail or email): Infrastructure fee $3.40.  Garbage/recycling fee $20.00.  Sewer fee $18.00. Water base charge $104.58.  Additional water consumption fee, over 1000 gallons at $/gallon.  New rates as of May 1st, watch for update on your May utility billing.

Volunteer of the Year Nomination Form Available.  It is presented at Fair Days Weekend.  Print, complete, and submit the Volunteer of the Year Award Form by May 29.

Volunteer Recognition: Say thanks to volunteers throughout the year!  National Volunteer Week:  April  2019.

Volunteers Welcome! New to Town?  If you want to meet people and get involved, email to sign up for occasional volunteer opportunities – eg serving at a community meal, helping with the Howler, etc.

Volunteers at the School.  Go to School Website:

Water and Sewer Rates:  Click here to view the Updated Rates for Water and Sewer – 42-2017.  New Bylaw Coming Soon!.

Wild Animals– Concerned about skunks, coyotes, or other wild animals?  The town now has traps for skunks.  Email the office.  Do you suspect the animal has rabies?  Call 1-800-667-7561 Conservation Officer OR 1-844-772-2437 Provincial Rabies Hotline. Is the animal injured, orphaned, etc?  Call 1-306-242-7177 Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of Sask.   Have you had an aggressive wildlife encounter?  Call 1-800-667-7561 Sask Environment TIP line.  General wildlife concern?  Call 1-800-567-4224 Sask Environment.

Well Decommissioning:  If you need info on decommissioning wells, click info here: Water Security Agency site.

Water Cards: Cards are available at the Town Office.   Truck Fill – $26.10/1,000 gallons on May 1st, 2019.  Loonie and Toonie rolls also available at the Town Office.

Waste & Recycling Calendar: The Loraas Collection Schedule is available here, and also on the Town Hall page if you forget which Friday it is!  If you have questions about collection services, call (306) 242-2300, M-F 8:00am-5:00pm.  If you think that your street got missed, please contact us.  Click here – Hepburn 2018 Waste & Recycle Collection Calendar.  Note: if you print this document in black and white, choose a photo/higher quality print setting in order to see the contrast between the red/blue codes for waste and recycling.

Waste Bin Rentals:  Contact Loraas  at 306-242-2300 or

Waste Site Schedule:  For Mennon Transfer Waste Site fees, information, and directions, click here.   Hours for October 1 – March 31:  Every Thursday: 10:00am – 4:00pm; and 1st and 3rd Saturday: 10:00am – 4:00pm.   Hours for April 1 – September 30: Every Thursday:  12:00pm – 8:00pm; and 1st and 3rd Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm.  Please note that the Site is the responsibility of the R.M. of Laird.  **NOTICE: A delegation from the R.M. of Laird presented changes to Mennon Transfer Waste Site Access and Prices at June 14t