Forms and Registrations
(Last updated: March 4, 2019)
**Please send forms and links to the office at email@example.com.
*NEW: FIRST AID REGISTRATION FORM - First Aid/CPR/AED Training Course. March 18-19, 2019, two evenings. Still room to register by March 6th. Click here to view form - available at the office right now, or request a copy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NEW: ENERGY EFFICIENCY COMPLIANCE FORM - New Form due to Section 9.36 of National Building Code of Canada. Must be submitted with all building permits beginning January 2019. Click here to view form.
*NEW: CITIZEN OF THE YEAR AWARD NOMINATION FORM - This award is handed out annually at the Winter Festival, during the first weekend of March of each year. This award is given to an individual who has made a commitment to bettering our community. This could be in a longtime investment, a significant project, a leadership role, or a quiet steady presence in the community. Nomination forms are due to the office on Friday February 8th. Drop off or email to email@example.com. by Feb 1, 2019. Presented at Winter Festival, March 2019. Click here to view nomination form.
HEPBURN AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM REGISTRATION –Registration Form for 2018-2019.
MINOR HOCKEY REGISTRATION – @ Hepburn School, AGM June 6th. See their facebook page. Hepburn Minor Hockey.
PLAYSCHOOL REGISTRATION – @ Playschool, January registration for 3-year old class. See their facebook page. Hepburn Cooperative Playschool.
BUSINESS LICENSE FORMS: To register your business with the Town of Hepburn, stop by the Town Office. Business licenses are issued after completion of a form and a small annual fee. Feel free to drop off promotional brochures, posters, &/or business cards at the Town Office. Click here to print form: Business License Form.
A to Z
- A – After School Program – At Bethany College Campus. Early Bird Rates are $40/family. Regular Rates for family membership $50/family. Program Begins September 4, 2018.
- A – AIA Soccer Camp – Summer Camp held annually. Dates for 2018 July 23-27. Saskatchewan Camp Registration. Hepburn Contact: Kim B, Hepburn MB Church, at 306-947-2085. AIA SK Contact: Alvin T, at 306-491-2628
- B – Babysitting Course – Babysitting Course Registration Form – Jennifer Becker. Register at Town Office. Next Course March 24, 2018. Babysitting Course Registration Form Spring
- B – Ball – Clinic Registration Form. – June 3, 10, 2017. 10am-12pm for ages 5-8. 1-3pm for ages 9-12. Dates for 2018 under discussion. Ball Clinic Registration Form.
- B – Baton Twirling Program Forms: Program coached by Chantelle Smith. Sessions run Thursdays 6.15-7.15pm, Bethany College Gym, Thur N16/23/30/D7/14/J11/18/25/F1. Click here for all the details: Baton Twirling Info & Registration Forms.
- B- Business License Registration Form: Form. Business License Registration Form can be returned to the office with a $5/form payment.
- C- Centre – The Hepburn Centre Rental Form: The Hepburn Centre Rental Policy Form. Call Lydia 306-947-2440 or Jim 306-947-2809 to book.
- F – First Aid/CPR Course – April 9/10 at Hepburn School – Chris Becker/Sharalife. Registration Form 2018. Deadline is March 29. You need to include the email address for your form. 9 participants completed the course. Watch for upcoming dates. Next dates TBA.
- H – Minor Hockey – September 19. Begins Oct. Hepburn Minor Hockey Facebook Page.
- J – Jumpstart – Canadian Tire charity – giving kids a sporting chance & getting kids in the game since 2005. http://jumpstart.canadiantire.ca/ You can apply for funding (as individual/family or as a group/organization or make a donation.
- P – Playschool – September 7. Begins Sept/Oct. Playschool Registration Form. Playschool Parent Handbook. See website hepburnplayschool.weebly.com.
- R – REFIT Exercise Class – REFIT Waiver & Information Form – for classes held from November 8 to December 6.
- S – School – See School Website for Links and Information: http://blogs.spiritsd.ca/hepburn/. School Volunteer Form: http://blogs.spiritsd.ca/hepburn/school-community-council-scc/
- S – Indoor Soccer Program – Alvin Thielmann. Deadline TBA. Starts November 7 and goes until Apr. Forms available at the Town Office, School, Hepburn MB Church.
- Creative Kids Funding Application Form – http://www.creativekidssask.ca/content/file/Creative_Kids_application_July_2017_Lakeland.pdf. Deadline August 18.
- Kidsport Funding Application Form – http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/saskatchewan/
TOWN OFFICE FORMS
Animal License Registration Form
Email Notices Consent Form
Basement Development Form
Deck Development Form
Council Delegation Request Form
Garage Development Form – detached
Garage Development Form – attached
Development Permit & Minor Variance Form
Development and Building Permit Application Form – all projects need this form
Residential Building Regulations – guidelines about frontage and regulations
Water and Sewer Account Application Form
*Garage Sale Registration Form – late May, annually. May 27, 2017 9-3. Garage Sale Registration Form.
Contact: Brad W or Lisa B, at 306-947-2170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNITY GROUP FORMS
Bookings for Lobby/Kitchen are available.
Contact: Tim H, at 306-947-7666 or email@example.com
Hepburn Centennial Bowl
Rental Form Coming Soon.
Bookings for parties, groups, and events are available.
Contact: Janet H, at 306-947-2192.
Rental Form Coming Soon.
Bookings are available.
Contact: Lydia P, at 306-947-2440.
Hepburn MB Church Kidventure
Form Coming Soon.
Programming in Summer, Easter Break, and as advertised.
Summer Dates 2018 – August TBA
Spring Break 2018 – April 3-6.
Contact: Kelsie-Lynn H, at 306-947-2085
Hepburn Minor Hockey
Contact: Minor Hockey Board.
Hepburn Minor Soccer
Contact: Laurel S, at 306-947-4225.
Hepburn Page at Valley Soccer – this is kept up to date with current info.
Fundraiser – Prairie Meats Form – forms due to minor soccer player, board by May 3.
Hepburn Parks and Rec Board
Citizen of the Year Nomination Form – due Feb 1, 2019. Presented at Winter Festival, March 2019.
Volunteer of the Year Award Form – due May 15, 2018. Presented at Fair Days, June 2018.
Contact: Town Office, at 306-947-2170 or Jenn Becker, Chairperson, at 306-947-2470.