(Last updated: April 26, 2021)
Re-Open Sask guidelines are being applied to the Hepburn facility. Ice is generally available
starting the first week of December.
Hepburn & District Arena welcomes rentals from the local and surrounding areas, dependant on availability. Lobby rentals may be available in the off-season dependant on renovation and maintenance schedule.
Arena Facility: (306) 947-2173
- Arena Ice Rentals: Check the calendar for the latest information about available times and contact us by email or phone to book a time. Groups are requested to send in a completed rental form with contact information.
- Calendar: The calendar will show bookings from December to March. This calendar is updated daily in peak season. Click here to view Arena Calendar
- Forms and Documents:
- Lobby Rentals: Lobby Rentals are available beginning early December. To book the lobby in peak season or during the off season, contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public Skating Schedule
Public Skating is provided free of charge to the community of Hepburn & District by our community sponsors. Helmets are required for all skaters under 18 years of age. NEW: There will be NO helmets and skates for use during these times. Pre-registration is required for Public Skating.
- Click here to Sign up March 6-14
- Saturdays afternoons - dependent on rental schedules, hosted by Volunteers
- Sundays afternoons - dependent on rental schedules, hosted by Staff
- Holiday Breaks afternoons - hosted by Volunteers (December Break & February Break) - Closed Stat Holidays
- NEW: Other times - dependent on rental schedules, hosted by Volunteers. Possibly an afternoon school timeslot.
- Ice-making Help - November to December - contact Tim to help with flooding and line painting.
- Concession Booth Help - TBA
- Special Events Help - contact Lisa at email@example.com to get on the list. We encourage volunteers to complete "Special Occasion Responsible Service Course" (From SLGA).
- Other Projects as needed.
NEW: Updates coming here soon!
Arena Signage Sponsors are always welcome. Feel free to recommend a business. These sponsorships from local and area businesses are welcome to support the ongoing arena operation, maintenance, and improvements. Local Sponsor Rate is $200/year. Corporate Sponsor Rate is $500/year. See Sponsor List under DOING BUSINESS-Sponsorships.
NEW: Public Skating Sponsors are welcome to inquire with the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to recommend a business. Price $300/month, Dec through March available to sponsor. Thank you to all our Arena Sponsors!
Improvements & Plans
Work is being done each year to improve our facility, and accomplish various "green" initiatives.
RECENT ARENA IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS (April 2019-November 2019) include the following:
- Lighting improvements by Emerald Electric.
- Deep Fryer & Range Hood Installation by KC Plumbing & Heating.
- Boards and Ramps by 442 Construction.
- Kitchen Range Hood by Redberry Bible Camp.
- Zamboni Propane by Saskatoon Coop (Hepburn Branch).
- Soffit/Fascia by Jade Construction.
- Equipment Storage for Skates/Helmets by Arena Staff.
- Lobby Furniture by Subway/Janzen Family.
- Showers Installation by KC Plumbing & Heating.
CURRENT ARENA PROJECTS (April 2020-November 2020) include the following:
- Exterior Doors / Screens
- Zamboni Maintenance
- Shower Project Finishing
- Lobby Improvements
- Concession Area Improvements
- Sound/Tech Improvements, Wireless Microphone Unit
- Small Dressing Room Project
- Displays - Bulletin Boards, and Display/Trophy Case Expansion.
FUTURE IMPROVEMENTS: If you have input on arena improvement, please contact the office at email@example.com.