(Last updated: December 21, 2020)
Re-Open Sask guidelines are being applied to the Hepburn facility. Ice is generally available
starting the first week of December.
Hepburn & District Arena welcomes rentals from the local and surrounding areas, dependant on availability. Lobby rentals may be available in the off-season dependant on renovation and maintenance schedule.
Arena Facility: (306) 947-2173
- Arena Ice Rentals: Arena Rentals are available beginning early December. Check the calendar for the latest information about available times and contact us by email or phone to book a time. Groups are requested to send in a completed rental form with contact information.
- Calendar: The calendar will show bookings from December 2020 to March 2021. This calendar is updated daily in peak season. If you have questions, please contact us. Click here to view Arena Calendar
- Forms and Documents:
- Lobby Rentals: Lobby Rentals are available beginning early December. To book the lobby in peak season or during the off season, contact Tim at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance with your event booking, contact Lisa at email@example.com.
Public Skating Schedule
Public Skating is provided free of charge to the community of Hepburn & District by our community sponsors. Helmets are required for all skaters under 18 years of age. NEW: There will be NO helmets and skates for use during these times. Pre-registration is required for Public Skating.
- Click here to Sign up March 6-14
- Saturdays afternoons - dependent on rental schedules, hosted by Volunteers
- Sundays afternoons - dependent on rental schedules, hosted by Staff
- Holiday Breaks afternoons - hosted by Volunteers (December Break & February Break) - Closed Stat Holidays
- NEW: Other times - dependent on rental schedules, hosted by Volunteers. Possibly an afternoon school timeslot.
- Ice-making Help - November to December - contact Tim to help with flooding and line painting.
- Concession Booth Help - contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list for working in the booth (front counter, grill, fryer, etc) - possibly January and onward - TBA
- Special Events Help - contact Lisa at email@example.com to get on the list. We encourage volunteers to complete "Special Occasion Responsible Service Course" (From SLGA).
- Other Projects as needed.
NEW: Updates coming here soon!
Arena Signage Sponsors are always welcome. Feel free to recommend a business. These sponsorships from local and area businesses are welcome to support the ongoing arena operation, maintenance, and improvements. Local Sponsor Rate is $200/year. Corporate Sponsor Rate is $500/year. See Sponsor List under DOING BUSINESS-Sponsorships.
NEW: Public Skating Sponsors are welcome to inquire with the office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to recommend a business. Price $300/month, Dec through March available to sponsor. Thank you to all our Arena Sponsors!
Improvements & Plans
Work is being done each year to improve our facility, and accomplish various "green" initiatives.
RECENT ARENA IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS (April 2019-November 2019) include the following:
- Lighting improvements by Emerald Electric.
- Deep Fryer & Range Hood Installation by KC Plumbing & Heating.
- Boards and Ramps by 442 Construction.
- Kitchen Range Hood by Redberry Bible Camp.
- Zamboni Propane by Saskatoon Coop (Hepburn Branch).
- Soffit/Fascia by Jade Construction.
- Equipment Storage for Skates/Helmets by Arena Staff.
- Lobby Furniture by Subway/Janzen Family.
- Showers Installation by KC Plumbing & Heating.
CURRENT ARENA PROJECTS (April 2020-November 2020) include the following:
- Exterior Doors / Screens
- Zamboni Maintenance
- Shower Project Finishing
- Lobby Improvements
- Concession Area Improvements
- Sound/Tech Improvements, Wireless Microphone Unit
- Small Dressing Room Project
- Displays - Bulletin Boards, and Display/Trophy Case Expansion.
FUTURE IMPROVEMENTS: If you have input on arena improvement, please contact the office at email@example.com.