Hepburn Centennial Bowl
(Last Updated: March 18, 2020).
*NOTICE - In response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus: the Bowling alley is CLOSED until further notice.
- SINCE 1967.
- *Latest Notice: League inquiries and bookings are being received for the 2017-2018 season. See information below. Mixed Leagues begin OCTOBER 16/17. Ladies League begins JANUARY 3. Please email Janet with your questions.
- Bowling Alley Update: Tournament happening March 10, 2017. Winners TBA.
- “Totally Retro” article about Hepburn Centennial Bowl, its 50th anniversary, and latest renos. Read article here.
- Rentals: Rent the bowling alley for $60/hour (all four lanes and includes shoe rental). If you plan to have food / drink along with your gathering, please book the Multipurpose Room (back room) for an additional $25.00.
- AGM – TBA
- Description: The Hepburn Centennial Bowl is available for reservations by calling the caretaker and setting up a time. This would be an excellent family activity, birthday party or group event.
- Caretaker: Janet Hamilton (306) 947-2192.
- Bowling Alley: (306) 947-2073.
- Schedule: LEAGUE BOWLING: Mixed: Monday 7:00pm from October to March & Tuesday 7:00pm from October to March; Ladies: Wednesdays at 1:00pm starting in January; Thursday Booking: evenings.
- Season Dates are: Mixed League Mondays and Tuesdays. Women’s League Wednesdays
- The Executive positions are as follows: Manager: Barb Ginther (on leave), Janet Hamilton (interim), Chair Dyan Mouland, Vice-Chair Diane Klein, Secretary/Treasurer Janet Hamilton.
- Members: Gary Ginther
- Facebook: None
- Email: email@example.com
- Volunteer Opportunities: See Volunteer Page. New Board Members Welcome.