Hepburn Before & After School Program
(Last updated: March 18, 2020)
*NOTE: Closed effective March 18, 2020, along with Sask Schools, until further notice.
- SINCE November 2017.
- Latest Notice: Family Registration – Rate is $50/family annual fee.
- Special Event in October, at Bethany Gym, from 6.30pm-8.30pm. See Poster! Community Halloween Fun Night.
- AGM – TBA.
- Description: After School Program for children aged K to grade 5.
- Program Coordinator: Deidra Prosofsky.
- Assistant Program Coordinator: Kimberly Klein.
- Junior Staff: Jinae Johnston, Reece Friesen, Alyssa Dubyk.
- HBASP Office: Bethany Campus, Office #A128
- HBASP Classroom: Bethany Campus, Classroom #B161
- Phone or Text: (306) 716-4451
- Schedule: School Days Monday through Friday, 3.00-6.00pm, open for 30 children. No programming available for non-school days at this point. Before School Slots for 7.00-8.30am may be open depending on staffing and enrollment.
- The Board thus far: Barb Paetkau (Treasurer), Leah Mallory (Secretary), Jessica Barrington (Chair), Lisa Braun (Treasurer), Deidra Prosofsky (Staff). 2-3 positions open. Board Member Job Description.
- Facebook: Follow the After School Program on Facebook.
- Email: email@example.com
- Payment Email (for e-transfers): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Opportunities: See Volunteer Page. Community Volunteers Welcome. Community Volunteer Job Description. New Board Members Welcome. Board Member Job Description.
- Donations: Donations of good new or used equipment, toys, books, craft/art supplies, &/or furnishings are welcome!
- Corporate Sponsorships: The Sponsorship Program is available all year - sponsors still welcome
- Forms: Openings available for September 2019-June 2020. Choose full-time, part-time, casual, or drop-in status. Email Deidra to get the form.