(Last updated: December 7, 2018)
- Arena Concession Volunteers - The Ugly Christmas Sweater Party, December 14, 8-930pm, 930-1130pm shifts.
- Arena Concession Volunteers - New Years Eve Party, December 31, 7-930pm, 930pm-1200am shifts.
- PEOPLE who are interested in community gardens, growing things, talking to people etc, -Hepburn Plant / Perennial Exchange Event – Volunteers with some knowledge of plants willing to help organize this event for NEXT YEAR 2019. Contact Town Office.
- *FYI: Anyone can make a recommendation for this “VOLUNTEER” page!
- Thanks to HOWLER VOLUNTEERS this month!
- Howler Folding Volunteers - First Friday of the month.
- Hepburn School Volunteer Needs – http://blogs.spiritsd.ca/hepburn/volunteers-needed/
- Hepburn School Safety Patrol Volunteers – Crosswalks are marked in the morning, and Patrollers will be out after school from 3.00-3.15pm. . All parents and students are encouraged to use the crosswalks. Safety Patrol will not be available during inclement weather conditions, and when buses are not running. Adult volunteers are needed to help supervise after school. If you are interested, please contact Leah Mallory at the school – 306-947-2077.
- Hepburn Housing Authority – Board member – 1 needed. Contact Jeff Peters.
- Hepburn School Community Council – Council members – 2 needed. Contact School or Kelsie-Lynn Harms.
- Bethany College Work Days – volunteers needed for various projects – watch for notices about upcoming dates. Gardening/grounds work needed. Contact College 306-947-2175.
- Hepburn Minor Soccer – committee member, 2-3. Contact Laurel Sexsmith.
- Parks and Rec (March) – Winter Festival. General volunteers. Contact Jennifer Becker.
- Parks and Rec (June) – Fair Days – General volunteers. Contact Jennifer Becker.
- Shepherd’s Villa – board members, 1-2. Contact Jean-Yves Marsolais or Keri Andres.
- *FYI: Anyone can make a recommendation for this “VOLUNTEER NEEDS” slot!