(Last updated: September 30, 2019)
- *FYI: Anyone can make a recommendation for this “VOLUNTEER” page - for people to THANK and for needs to ADVERTISE!
- Thanks to HOWLER VOLUNTEERS from September -
- Thanks to all who planned and participated in the July Hepburn Garden Tour. Next year we might go "west side" - Contact Town Office to find out more and get involved (likely the third week of July, July 20-23, 2020?).
- Annual Appreciation - National Volunteer Week - April 2020 - Celebrate Volunteers in our Town and Area!
- Arena Concession Volunteers - December through March
- Gardening Skills? We are looking PEOPLE who are interested in community gardens, growing things, talking to people etc - Hepburn Plant / Perennial Exchange Event – Volunteers with knowledge of plants willing to help organize this event. Interested in Communities in Bloom Program?
- Hepburn Fire & EMS Department.
- Howler Folding Volunteers - First Friday of the month.
- Hepburn School Volunteer Needs – http://blogs.spiritsd.ca/hepburn/volunteers-needed/
- Hepburn School Community Council – Council members – 2 needed. Contact School or Kelsie-Lynn Harms.
- Bethany College Work Days – volunteers needed for various projects – watch for notices about upcoming dates. Gardening/grounds work needed. Contact College 306-947-2175.
- Parks and Rec (March annually) – Winter Festival. General volunteers. Contact Jennifer Becker.
- Parks and Rec (June annually) – Fair Days – General volunteers. Contact Jennifer Becker.
- Shepherd’s Villa – board members, 1-2. Contact Jean-Yves Marsolais or Keri Andres.
- *FYI: Anyone can make a recommendation for this “VOLUNTEER NEEDS” slot!